Real Madrid Theme Park

J

Jordzibob

the real horror house is the madrid dressing room after the 6-2. ;) :p

:lol: :beer2: :2145960713mundoemot

They have little models of Messi dribbling the ball around the train, the Madrid fans get so frightened whenever he is near them

Beast

The Observer
Nah it's different Beast. The cost of going there and paying to get in is money into Real's pocket. I'm with Gnegneri on this, as a cule I don't see why any Barca fan, and possibly many others, would pay just to go and laugh at it. If the theme park was really good in terms of rides etc then maybe I'd consider it if I was in Madrid.

Any live experience can't be substituted by video's or picture .
u go to disney u don't substitute it by watching a documentary, same for diving,driving,sports , supporting a team in any sport.
Of course you want go Specifically for that neither do u specifically visit Orlando/Paris to go to Disneyland you are there already so you'll cut the ticket and go .
Madrid is the most visited city in Spain (official ) , Madrid alone gets around 7 Million visitors a year ( figure i have since i was working in Europe and dates back to 05 )

so from a business point of view you're just digging into 7/9 million people pockets a year . it's a guaranteed business plan

J

Jordzibob

Perhaps they could have a simulation ride whereupon the fans go on a magical journey, experiencing life on the football pitch.

We could call it, "6-2".

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
LOL, personally I'd include the Baleares, Castellon, Valencia, the franja de ponent and the Perpinyá area but the stats only relate to the autonomous community of Catalunya within the state of Spain. :p

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Any live experience can't be substituted by video's or picture .
u go to disney u don't substitute it by watching a documentary, same for diving,driving,sports , supporting a team in any sport.
Of course you want go Specifically for that neither do u specifically visit Orlando/Paris to go to Disneyland you are there already so you'll cut the ticket and go .
Madrid is the most visited city in Spain (official ) , Madrid alone gets around 7 Million visitors a year ( figure i have since i was working in Europe and dates back to 05 )

so from a business point of view you're just digging into 7/9 million people pockets a year . it's a guaranteed business plan

DudeThatsGay.jpg

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
do you support the basque independence CA?

I don't support any independence cause, I believe that any self-proclaimed nation has the right to decide its own future through democratic means but it's for the people of that nation, and only the people of that nation to decide. Ideally I'd like to see the Spanish constitution binned and rewritten to repeal the autonomy laws and instead define Spain as a plurinational state with the three historic nations within Spain (Catalunya, Euskadi, Galicia) recognised as they were in the pre-civil war constitution and the rest as one cohesive unit.

The "coffee for all" policy as it was called, which gave autonomy to places that neither wanted nor warranted it, and created entirely new regional entities such as La Rioja, Cantabria, Murcia and the community of Madrid was an absolute disaster. It was a piece of fence sitting on a monumental scale which aimed to keep the fascists unangered and the historic nations of Catalunya, Euskadi and Galicia satsified. It did neither, the three nations were unhappy to be put on the same level as places like Extremadura and Ceuta/Melilla and the fascists still saw it as the fragmentation of Spain, and they've all been muddling through ever since.

Beast

The Observer

For a guy ^^^ who studied journalism probably
for someone who studied business and got his MBA and worked for almost 17 years absolutely not it's a brilliant money machine , anything for children generate as much money as fast as a gas station .
when you have children of your own Meta you'll know what i'm talking about

however if want gay look no further than the pictures of your training ;) & :pep: reputation

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
except you know I don't mean gay as in homos, come on gio, be cool.

I know it'll generate money but it's a cheap and disgraceful idea. you're a football club, man.

a football club.

Home of Barca Fans