Fiorentina

Valdivia

CalcioMercato.it reports that Ljajic told Delio Rossi: "You're more handicapped than your son" which caused Rossi's reaction. He has a disabled son.

If this is true, than Ljajic is a cunt who deserves more than just a slight punch.

Yugo Count Dante

CalcioMercato.it reports that Ljajic told Delio Rossi: "You're more handicapped than your son" which caused Rossi's reaction. He has a disabled son.

If this is true, than Ljajic is a cunt who deserves more than just a slight punch.
Auch, If this is true than the hate must be deeper than the substitution.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

If it were me I'd break his legs for sayin' that

XaviMessiGirl

Somewhere else reported that he said "I'm happy your mother is dead". So who knows what he said really.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I'm going to miss Rossi's daughter.

6829017748_d634de02df.jpg

6975238711_a2a70ddd19.jpg

Ataraxia

It's not clear if he said any of those things, actually the way he gestured, it doesn't fit that he said such things
There are always rumours about what has been said or so.

ejuventus

I don't think it is true.

He clapped to Rossi, told him to fu*k and made the sign with the finger:
enough for Rossi's reaction?

I don't have a sure answer

Ash1899

I expect it to be something like this. Delio Rossi isn't a hot headed coach neither has he had a history with falling out with his players.Llajic must have said something really fucked up for him to lose it like that

Plus, we are talking about a man that survived Mauro Zamparini without punching the shit out him :lol:

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Hahahahaha..
I don't know what did Ljajic said to Rossi,or if he deserved the "knock out" shot, but really Rossi deserved to discharget.

Home of Barca Fans