Fiorentina

Agri

Something I just found out. Fiorentina has a player named Jackson Beckham Diego Socrates da Silva Jesus. I had some sort of need to share that. It's not normal, is it? ...The name I mean.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Something I just found out. Fiorentina has a player named Jackson Beckham Diego Socrates da Silva Jesus. I had some sort of need to share that. It's not normal, is it? ...The name I mean.

:lol: It's scary to think that we have reached the point where people named after Beckham are old enough to be semiprofessional footballers.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
This coach is a disgrace

As is Ljajic.

Delio Rossi has to go unfortunately, it's the coaches job to have the cool head. But that little punk cost us one of the best coaches in Italy.

I really was rooting for Ljajic, the kid is very talented but he's a headcase. The complete lack of leadership on this squad strikes again. Can't wait until this season is over with and half the team gets the fuck out.

Yugo Count Dante

As is Ljajic.

Delio Rossi has to go unfortunately, it's the coaches job to have the cool head. But that little punk cost us one of the best coaches in Italy.

I really was rooting for Ljajic, the kid is very talented but he's a headcase. The complete lack of leadership on this squad strikes again. Can't wait until this season is over with and half the team gets the fuck out.
I don't know the context of what happened, but the kid didn't do anything wrong (judging from that video).

At least, not in the sense that he had to be attacked from above.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I don't know the context of what happened, but the kid didn't do anything wrong (judging from that video).

At least, not in the sense that he had to be attacked from above.

He had a shit fit and started insulting the coach. He's suspended for his actions and will probably be sold ASAP.

That doesn't excuse the coach crossing the line, and sadly we are going to end up with a shit manager because of this.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY UNFORTUNATE case...

Fuckkkk....but that kid deserved that beating...I wish Dellio Rossi had actually squared a punch across his face and bruised him...

Yugo Count Dante

What did the insult consist of to make him that angry? A sarcastic thumbs up are by no means worthy to even react to.

I can't even take you serious Raed, the kid deserves more play time and not 'punches across his face'. This coach is a disgrace to fall so low (literally) and make himself look like a moron. Attacking from that position was such a pussy move too.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The manager is at fault, 100%. It is inexcusable for a man of his age and place to attack his own players. It is silly. But while he was at it, and considering he did lose his job over it, he might as hell have squared him in the face. Ljajic is only 20, to sarcastically gesture at his own coach is disrespectful to the max. Forget who is right or wrong, just the fact that it is a young guy doing it to a senior, he deserved every bit of it.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Ljajic has actually gotten far more play time under Delio Rossi than he did under Miha, in fact Rossi continued to give him opportunities even after shanking a vital penalty a few weeks ago.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Sick fight between the coach and Ljajic

This coach is a disgrace

Holy cow! What was that?? I like Ljajic myself and Delio Rossi never looked much of a hot headed coach himself but donno what Ljajic said there that he went off like that. Shocking scene to watch at this level of football.

Yugo Count Dante

It's unfortunate he used the gesture, yes. Raed you said he deserved every bit of it, but there are better ways to deal with what he did. In fact a speech in front of the whole squad would not only teach him a lesson but also humble him. This way both coach and player will have consequences, I just hope that this incident won't influence the future of Ljajić in a bad way.

I'm slowly starting to believe that Seria A is not good place for youngsters to develop at all. I was happy for him to hear he joined Fiorentina, not only cause it's a beautiful place to nurture his talents but also cause Jovetić and Seferović were there. I still don't get why Seferović is loaned, he just turned 20. At first I was happy Ljajić didn't signed for United, but perhaps that deal would be better than the situation he is in now (not necessarily the playing time he gets, but the nature of Seria A in general).

This coach was lucky Ljajić isn't like the average player ending with 'ić', if Ljajić was, both player and coach (with a small possibility that the player would face jail time) would probably end up with long suspensions.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It's unfortunate he used the gesture, yes. Raed you said he deserved every bit of it, but there are better ways to deal with what he did. In fact a speech in front of the whole squad would not only teach him a lesson but also humble him. This way both coach and player will have consequences, I just hope that this incident won't influence the future of Ljajić in a bad way.

I'm slowly starting to believe that Seria A is not good place for youngsters to develop at all. I was happy for him to hear he joined Fiorentina, not only cause it's a beautiful place to nurture his talents but also cause Jovetić and Seferović were there. I still don't get why Seferović is loaned, he just turned 20. At first I was happy Ljajić didn't signed for United, but perhaps that deal would be better than the situation he is in now (not necessarily the playing time he gets, but the nature of Seria A in general).

This coach was lucky Ljajić isn't like the average player ending with 'ić', if Ljajić was, both player and coach (with a small possibility that the player would face jail time) would probably end up with long suspensions.

I am not saying that the coach is excusable here. I agree with all that you have said but the player also was wrong in what he did.

Home of Barca Fans