Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
I strongly think Tito is just a puppet of the board conscripted to continue Peps ethos. Problem is the whole of europe has cottoned on to this idiom and examined it with a fine tooth comb....

We need Hummels, I'm not so sure whether Reina is right for us though, knowing this club that's exactly who we'll sign and instead of signing Hummels we'll sign some mediocre player who's a jack of all trades master of none

Last edited:

numero

I am not even worried about the result of today's match. It is just the principle. Play your best performers, not your best names.

Please get some courage Tito and trust your youth players. No Montoya , bartra , Thiago. Same shit , different day. WTF is wrong with you...!!!

Pep where are thou ? :(

P

PhilS

I agree, except Xavi is no longer that good. We need a manager who will develop the young talent and transition away from the fading older players. Losing 7-0 in CL semis should cost Tito his job.

SoMa

Master tactician, master squad manager. Makes the subs just at the right time. I can't believe how well that Messi change worked. And Busquets for Song at the 86th minute? ufff

Cule4life

The Culest
If i would get a nickel every time i guessed Tito's lineup right i would be a millionaire.
What would Thiago and Montoya be thinking? What justification can the mngt give to stop them from going to Man Utd and Inter respectively?
The first and most important change we need next season is a new coach. No new CB's, strikers and wingers would help us in winning CL if we get the same (lack of) tactics from Tito next season.

D

Don_Andrés

Can we lay off Tito hate. It's his first season in charge, under such personal conditions. If at this same period next season the team's not so good, have a go at him, but not until he's had the chance to model the team in his own image. That's all.

Cule4life

The Culest
Can we lay off Tito hate. It's his first season in charge, under such personal conditions. If at this same period next season the team's not so good, have a go at him, but not until he's had the chance to model the team in his own image. That's all.

We are Barca not a training ground for Tito to practice his managerial skills. He hasnt shown that he's capable of leading a big team like Barca. We can get any good manager in the world. Why do we need to contend with Tito who hasnt done anything to justify another season (before you jump on me accusing me of having a "Chelsea" mentality)

jamrock

Wtf if at this point next season, so if he loses against every decent team one more time,then you fire him

Stric

He's had a rough time, but his cancer has nothing to do with his ability to choose lineups and substitutions.

D

Don_Andrés

Heynckes/Laudrup/Frank de Boer

Ain't Heynckes flavour of the month, whose an old git whose retiring at the end of the season. Laudrup's a dis-loyal bastard and De Boer's manager in Holland and does'nt mean shit. Your gonna have to do better than that.

Home of Barca Fans