Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

F

Flavia

Tito appointment really makes things easier... All the best to him.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Dear Jose Mourinho, I hope you remember when you poked in a man's eye about a year ago and later in the press conference you said, "I don't know who Pito Vilanova is". Well, that man now has the job you were rejected for.

from facebook

Chainsaw

Killahead
Dear Jose Mourinho, I hope you remember when you poked in a man's eye about a year ago and later in the press conference you said, "I don't know who Pito Vilanova is". Well, that man now has the job you were rejected for.

from facebook

Another slap to the face of the Special Twat! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Clockwise

Buccaneer

from facebook

This was the last monsterous :pep:ing, Pep had to offer for Mou...for now :pep:

King Leo

Banned
giving it some more thought, I have doubts about next year. While I see Tito trying to continue the same voyage that Pep started, some changes are still required and I'm not sure Tito will deliver. They are betting on "if ain't broke, don't fix it" kind of idea. I think we will come to realize that we need changes come the end of next season. That's just a feeling and I hope I'm wrong. I wish Tito all the best and we'll be behind all the way.

gazza

from facebook

Ha ha brilliant :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans