Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

Jelboo

Damn. This is very unpleasant news. I hope he recovers well, and recovers quickly. He is doing an awe-inspiring job with our team.

Much strength, Tito!

Irish_Cules

Terrible news. I hope he gets well soon.

I'd say the most likely scenario will be Jordi Roura taking charge with the idea of Tito coming back in time for the last 16 of the champions league.

F

Flavia

@FCBarcelona
Rosell: "We want to express our unconditional support to Tito and his family." #FCBLive
Rosell: "Tito is strong, very strong, he's shown us that and we're convinced that he'll be back with us soon."
Rosell: "We have complete confidence in the team. The Club is very strong and very united, we're capable of overcoming adversity."
Rosell: "I want to thank everyone for their support on behalf of the team and Tito."

M

mitkoa7x

From what I gathered Jordi Roura will be head coach till Tito is done with the chemo therapy.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Jordi Roura will coach the theam during Tito´s absence.

P

PhilS

Jordi Roura will coach the theam during Tito´s absence.

This should provide as much continuity as is possible. This is a veteran team, they already know how to play Barca football. It won't be the same as having Tito out there, Tito has some particular coaching strengths that no one else would be likely to provide.

Home of Barca Fans