Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

Science Kid

2011-12-18_PARTIDO_09.v1324219710.JPG

:tito:

Gestures such as this one,the support for Villa and Puyol giving Abidal the captain's honor of lifting the cup are more important than any title.

You can buy trophies and players,you can't buy class,humility and human decency.

I'm proud to be a fan of this group of wonderful,unselfish human beings!

M

mitkoa7x

Gestures such as this one,the support for Villa and Puyol giving Abidal the captain's honor of lifting the cup are more important than any title.

You can buy trophies and players,you can't buy class,humility and human decency.

I'm proud to be a fan of this group of wonderful,unselfish human beings!

Wut?

Science Kid

Well,look at Manchester City,look at Chelsea before and after Abramovich,R.Madrid with Perez...

When you have an unlimited resources you can buy enough good/great players that it's impossible to compete against.

Barca is just an anomaly,it's not a standard...having a home grown generation of Messi/Xavi/Iniesta/Puyol/Valdez/Pique/Busquets/Pedro/Thiago is not just rarity it's unheard of in European football.

Without us,Madrid would dance through La Liga and the Champions League and they're the definition of a bought team.

M

mitkoa7x

Well,look at Manchester City,look at Chelsea before and after Abramovich,R.Madrid with Perez...

When you have an unlimited resources you can buy enough good/great players that it's impossible to compete against.

Barca is just an anomaly,it's not a standard...having a home grown generation of Messi/Xavi/Iniesta/Puyol/Valdez/Pique/Busquets/Pedro/Thiago is not just rarity it's unheard of in European football.

Without us,Madrid would dance through La Liga and the Champions League and they're the definition of a bought team.

I thought you meant it literally, im such an idiot :lol:

X

xaviniesta

just wanted to post that too.

unsung hero for us.

you can keep blaming the pitch, the referees, whatever. but the main reason why we haven't done well in 2012 year has been his abcense due to the cancer. seriously i don't get why people have never mentioned it.

like guardiola said, he sees the things that nobody else sees. it was a big loss for us not to have him. i'm so happy he is healthy now and is back.

:tito:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
No one mentions him because he does everything silently and may be he is so accurate in his work always. He is an asset of FC Barcelona, truly. Unsung hero as someone said here . His dedication and devotion for the club is priceless.

M

mitkoa7x

The fact that Pep would call him during a game and ask him for advice speaks for itself.
I wish him a long and healthy life! Cancer can bite my ...
:tito: :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Theconomist

Francesc Vilanova

Francesc "Tito" Vilanova i Bayó (born 17 September 1969 in Bellcaire d'Empordà, Girona, Catalonia) is a retired Spanish footballer who played as a central midfielder.

Francesc Vilanova will be the new Barcelona manager.
Just announced during the press conference.

How do you feel about this?

Personally a bit disappointed. We'll be exactly the same team just weaker.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
In Tito i trust... i am delighted he has been by Pep's side since 2008 he knows how it all works..

King Leo

Banned
is this to give Pep a sabbatical? Tito will keep the team together I think without many changes but while happy that it's now an outsider Tito has to still work on fixing the issues we experienced last week.

goope

Who is gonna be Tito's assistant coach?
Hope at the end of the press conference they announce it will be Pep :pep:

Home of Barca Fans