Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
When pep leaves will Tito follow him or maybe step up as head coach?
He will probably follow. They played together in Barca B, they trained together in Barca B, they trained together in Barca. I think he will follow unless he feels ready to takek the next step / Sandro asks him to succeed Pep + Pep gives his assurance of him continuing without Pep.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tbh. I would prefer if he took charge should pep take a brake next year. This band of players is yet to end their cycle so if we want to maintain the style and continuity Tito would probably be the best choice.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Tbh. I would prefer if he took charge should pep take a brake next year. This band of players is yet to end their cycle so if we want to maintain the style and continuity Tito would probably be the best choice.

+1

Trequartista

The good

Not to mention that there were rumors sufacing before Pep signed the deal that he prefers to take a break and has recommended Tito so I guess when he leaves he will ask the club to give Tito his chance,there will be also Lucho is he does well at Roma so the team wont be short of options at all

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Please vote for your preferred Tito Vilanova smiley:

85758204.png

Home of Barca Fans