Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

Stric

Tito didn't really celebrate the goal either...BTW, do freekicks like that inside the area even exist anymore?

I think so. If I'm not mistaken, there was one in La Liga this season? I think I remember seeing one recently. Someone help me out...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think so. If I'm not mistaken, there was one in La Liga this season? I think I remember seeing one recently. Someone help me out...

I don't know about this season, but I remember Cristiano last season scoring one indirect free kick vs Malaga in one of the last games of the season after Sergio Sanchez got sent off.

Edit: Found the video.

Stric

I don't know about this season, but I remember Cristiano last season scoring one indirect free kick vs Malaga in one of the last games of the season after Sergio Sanchez got sent off.

Edit: Found the video.

Dat celebration after scoring a point-blank range set-piece. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the info and the video, though. :)

ceefoo

Tito didn't really celebrate the goal either...BTW, do freekicks like that inside the area even exist anymore?
Yes. Indirect free-kicks inside the box still apply. They are only awarded for technical rule breakages such as;

- Back-Pass (GK picks ball up from an intentional back-pass).
- Dangerous play (That DOES NOT connect) eg. A raised foot.
- A GK carrying the ball drops it and picks up again before another player touches it
- GK carries the ball too long in his hands from open play (more than 7 seconds, supposedly)

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
BmU3HjjCcAAElqe.jpg

BmU1lTNCcAAhHX5.jpg

BmU1vKoCcAAaOq1.jpg

BmU15DJIQAAR-gH.jpg

BmU1ziyIgAA529w.jpg

Memorial pics. Tv3 broadcasting live.

Home of Barca Fans