Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

Maria

ArhMXQtCIAA_xeM.jpg

:wub:

alba... please no

This..we need a good defender first and foremost for the LB position, not a poor-man's Dani Alves.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
According to Sport he's going to sign Jordi Alba, a central defender and two strikers.

that would be awesome, although probably rules out neymar (huge price tag) and would mean selling/loaning out at least one forward.

desoe

And no room for two strikers, I think. Or even one.

I guess one of Villa or Pedro would get axed.

yeswecan

i'd rather buy a Pure and useful winger and continue using Messi as 9 than buy another money wasting striker..

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
well said.

i dont think many cules really like rosell
Can you tell me why cules do not like Rosell I haven't really paid much attention to Laporta or Rosell but there is some real hate for both of them.Whenever i read their interviews i have been convinced but haven't gone further the only thing i bothered was the Football part of the club no politics.

mixer

Before Tito a lot of work, but first steps have already been taken. Catalan Sport recalls that strengthening the Barça first season 2012/13 will probably Jordi Alba from Valencia. His contract expires in June 2013, so for the club from the Levant is the last chance to get any money for it. If this does not happen, for the year will be a free agent Alba.

Home of Barca Fans