La Liga Team of The Week

nebeer

Love is All

May be we can have a thread for La Liga team of the week, which we would post after watching the games each week, based on performances of the players. I couldn't watch all the games this week so others are more than welcome to post their teams. Thanks in advance. Though we might be challenged to choose players neutrally.

Last edited:

beef-supreme

Do you mean like the best players from the Liga into one Team of the Week? So players from various clubs making up 11? I don't know if this would work because I don't think any of us on the forum have enough time to watch all 10 matches.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I´d like to see a good source for all La Liga highlights before entering the vote. Anyone?

beef-supreme

I personally don't think that watching La Liga highlights alone would give someone an accurate chance to create a TotW like this, but it would be a good idea for entertainment's sake i suppose.

nebeer

Love is All
Do you mean like the best players from the Liga into one Team of the Week? So players from various clubs making up 11? I don't know if this would work because I don't think any of us on the forum have enough time to watch all 10 matches.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Players from various clubs making up the 11 based on their performances. And I know that members who watch 10 La Liga matches over the weekends can do it. And obviously, this has to be done for the fun of it and not as work.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's a very good idea if people can stop being biased and give a fare rating

--------------VV---------------

Alves--Pique--Dimi--Maxwell

-----------Busquets-----------

----------Xavi----Keita--------

--Messi------Ibra----Henry--

V

Valon

Watching highlights can make a 11 but not as accurate as watching 10 games but that's really impossible but it's better with something than nothing. :D

Home of Barca Fans