Who will win the CL - If not Barcelona?

Who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierry14henry

Who do you think will win it if not BaRCELONA. OR you can think of this question in a different way, like who would reach the CL final with Barca?

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Well, the final in Bernabeu will be RM :thumbdown: - Barça :hooray:. It's simple: if Barça loose (of course not!) RM inevitably will be the winner (I hope not).

This will be the final logic. But personally, I hope that if not the Barca winner, I would like that was Juventus.

Last edited:

Emily

If not Barcelona,then noone..:lol:

I'm kidding,of course..I put Arsenal 'cause I don't like Chelsea..

maz

I walk the line
My vote goes to chelsea. Besides the fact they can't make signings (unless it has been overturned and i didn't hear about it), i think they are a very strong team and when it comes to CL, managers always face the same teams over and over again. Ancelotti has great experience in the CL and his side will be very hard to beat.

TheMessiShow

Liverpool. They like to focus and get things done, if they can't win the league they will focus 100% on Champions League

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i picked chelski, i just feel on any given day they have the best squad which to win the CL ugly. the key is essien in the middle and drogba, if both of them are healthy they can beat anybody, maybe even us :D

Home of Barca Fans