Who will win the CL - If not Barcelona?

Who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guardian

kill me...madrid...

Arsenal, United and Liverpool lost some of their most influential players, don't see them winning the league. If an English team is going to win it, that gonna be Chelsea, but they don't have the mentality to do it. Ancelotti could do the job though.
From the Italian teams I pick Inter, have the best players, but they always seem to choke in the later stages.

Bayern have great wingers and midfield, but their defence and goalkeeper are not that quality. Lyon are stronger than before, but I don't think they could win it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It really is too hard to pick for me, But one of real, barca and the english teams.

On any given days most of those clubs could well beat each other - so it depends on the game and the day really. Too hard for me to predict at this moment.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I think either Arsenal or Real. Arsenal have great attacking options this season despite Ade leaving. Refs give more protection in Europe so a midfield enforcer is less important. Madrid won't find the consistency in La Liga but could pull something in the CL given their attacking talent and the final location.

Zqa-

I hope Juventus. But Chelsea could get in this year. Madrid home could be a possibility as well, I hope not though. I would like nothing more than winning the CL trophy at Bernabeu.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
As long as Madrid don't win it I'm happy enough because two on the bounce will be hard. Although I do think we will do it again I just don't want Madrid to do it.

J

Jordzibob

Inter Milan, why the hell are Milan in this list and Inter arent???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: at the people who voted for Arsenal, your joking right?

J

Jordzibob

:lol: I genuinely do think Inter can do it this year, their team is fantastic and if they can get it to gel I see them with waaaaaaaay more of a chance than Juventus, :lol: at AC Milan-pathetic team who shoudlnt even be in this poll, they have no chance in hell.

I have never, and will never, be an Inter fan (I do declare this :D) I just think they can do it this year, great manager, great team. Though tbh I'm inclined not to take this poll seriously judging by the idiot who created it :lol: :lol: what a douche-who the hell switches from Barca to Madrid? :lol: Its so ridiculous its laughable

Home of Barca Fans