Alberto Botía

Superfly

Banned
That is why they remained in the team for a period of time.

Nope, that is why Bojan ended up on Roma while Pedro got the bench for another player. How do I explain Villa? Laporta bought him, so he had to use him. Iniesta is on his way out for Cesc and Pep's answer to Rosell's purchase, the Chilean, is Cuenca and Tello.

Wake up and smell the coffee...

Sounds legit.

Darko

That is why they remained in the team for a period of time.

Nope, that is why Bojan ended up on Roma while Pedro got the bench for another player. How do I explain Villa? Laporta bought him, so he had to use him. Iniesta is on his way out for Cesc and Pep's answer to Rosell's purchase, the Chilean, is Cuenca and Tello.

Wake up and smell the coffee...

im-not-saying-its-a-conspiracy-its-aliens-thumb.jpg

Galning

‏@barcastuff
Today is the last day Barcelona can buy back Sporting centre back Alberto Botia for 2.5M. Clubs could agree to extend the period

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
How great has he looked for Sevilla?

Total stud out there against Real Madrid yesterday.

Frustrating to know it would have only cost 2.5M to buy him back.

Meitux

what happened happened,he could be a decent backup but we need a world class defender now and for starter

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
How great has he looked for Sevilla?

Total stud out there against Real Madrid yesterday.

Frustrating to know it would have only cost 2.5M to buy him back.
This is the second time Botia helped our team without actually playing for our team :D

Antigun

After a long time without hearing Botia's name, I decided to google him up. I'm surprised he ended up in Olympiacos since last year. I've had decent hope on him especially after he got selected for Spain.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans