User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 211 to 219 of 219

Thread: Alberto Botía

  1. #211
    Banned

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    933
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    That is why they remained in the team for a period of time.



    Nope, that is why Bojan ended up on Roma while Pedro got the bench for another player. How do I explain Villa? Laporta bought him, so he had to use him. Iniesta is on his way out for Cesc and Pep's answer to Rosell's purchase, the Chilean, is Cuenca and Tello.

    Wake up and smell the coffee...
    Sounds legit.

  2. #212
    Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Raed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,776
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally legit.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

  3. #213
    Senior Member
    Darko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,650
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raed View Post
    That is why they remained in the team for a period of time.



    Nope, that is why Bojan ended up on Roma while Pedro got the bench for another player. How do I explain Villa? Laporta bought him, so he had to use him. Iniesta is on his way out for Cesc and Pep's answer to Rosell's purchase, the Chilean, is Cuenca and Tello.

    Wake up and smell the coffee...

  4. #214
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,444
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ‏@barcastuff
    Today is the last day Barcelona can buy back Sporting centre back Alberto Botia for 2.5M. Clubs could agree to extend the period

  5. #215
    SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
    Cruijffista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    981
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    ‏@barcastuff
    Today is the last day Barcelona can buy back Sporting centre back Alberto Botia for 2.5M. Clubs could agree to extend the period
    I've always liked his game. The club should buy him back.

  6. #216
    SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
    Cruijffista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    981
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How great has he looked for Sevilla?

    Total stud out there against Real Madrid yesterday.

    Frustrating to know it would have only cost 2.5M to buy him back.

  7. #217
    Senior Member
    Meitux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In The Stars
    Posts
    4,097
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what happened happened,he could be a decent backup but we need a world class defender now and for starter

  8. #218
    Improvin' Perfection!!
    Aryagorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbolista View Post
    How great has he looked for Sevilla?

    Total stud out there against Real Madrid yesterday.

    Frustrating to know it would have only cost 2.5M to buy him back.
    This is the second time Botia helped our team without actually playing for our team

  9. #219
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    141
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a long time without hearing Botia's name, I decided to google him up. I'm surprised he ended up in Olympiacos since last year. I've had decent hope on him especially after he got selected for Spain.
    Last edited by Antigun; 14th June 2015 at 05:23 AM.

Tags for this Thread