Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Who said differently to that? everyone knew Inter hired Mourinho for one reason only.

Though I do believe this is Inter's best chance to win the CL in 40 years. They have the players to hurt any team in the world and have amazing depth. Plus I fancy them over 2 legs against any team.

I reckon it will be a draw tonight 2-2.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He did prove he's a great tactician. Shutting down Chelsea with their own weapon was ironic.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What do you mean?

I think Mourinho for once in his CL campaign after the win with Porto did what he feared, attack. His players however more than made up for the risk he took.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Ironically he did mirror Rijkaard in the way he used Samu in the CL and the double pivot.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
ah ok thanks. he played a good 4-2-1-2-1 sort of formation.

--------samuel--lucio------
maicon--------------zanetti
--------cambi--motta------
-----------wesley----------
--pandev----------eto'o----
---------------diego--------

the cb's do their job, the fullbacks attack quite often actually, esp maicon. cambi and motta hold the midfield, allowing wesley to go forward into the final third. pandev and eto'o follow chelsea's fullbacks when not in possesion. but diego stays up there. he got the tactics spot on.

Last edited:

lonewolf19

Tactics were spot on. You have to give credit to the man for his balls!! 3 attackers plus Sneijder in an away tie versus Chelsea

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Well thing is if you do not hold back Chelsea physically it is hard to press them. The quality in Sniejder is there, it was a matter of getting them him the ball, but Lucio and Samuel are a bit erratic. If they find space in front of them they will run into it, but Cambiasso kept them where they do their job best, inside the box.

I think he made the team click into full gear.

Except Motta who by the 60th minute looked like he was hit by a bus :lol:

Btw, Eto'o was playnig on the right until the last ten minutes.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not exactly a former player but as a former manager with the club, does anyone know much about the specifics of what Mourinho's job with Barca B entailed?...Was it a regular gig?...Was he responsible for their 1998 successful campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans