Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
well correct or incorrect thread ... it's clear that he fully expects one of the big teams in England to be ringing his agent's phone off the hook.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Well it won't be Chelski because Abramovich won't have him back, Liverpool can't afford him, Arsenal have Wenger and the fans there wouldn't want him so the only possible destination for him is United.

B

blueduck

What about the citeh? plenty of cash to spend and a new project. (irv beat me to it)

I honestly think he'll go to the rags, when I went to the Inter game at OT (yes I do keep mentioning it) he was milking the crowd and they were chanting his name. Some cockney shouted to him and said he should be their manager after fergie, he just did a sly grin. Although after the match a rag fan slapped him as he was getting onto the coach :lol:.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
What about the citeh? plenty of cash to spend and a new project. (irv beat me to it)

I honestly think he'll go to the rags, when I went to the Inter game at OT (yes I do keep mentioning it) he was milking the crowd and they were chanting his name. Some cockney shouted to him and said he should be their manager after fergie, he just did a sly grin. Although after the match a rag fan slapped him as he was getting onto the coach :lol:.

My apologies Ducky, I genuinely forgot about Citeh! No doubt you're a viable destination especially if Hughes leads you to a position in the top 5 or 6 this season. From there Mourinho would think he'd have a genuine chance of taking you the rest of the way and I don't see Sparky doing it.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
jose will go to united. it's blatant.

once the old man retires, they need someone who can come in and deliver straight away as well as cope with the massive shadow that fergie will leave. only jose can do that.

he'll manage united for 3 years or so, then leave and they'll appoint a long-term manager (probably moyes).

city won't have him because it'll draw too many similarities to chelsea (and since they're already playing like chelsea I'd wager they'll want their own identity).

Thierry

Ok, I just thought I bring this Jose Chat to its rightful thread.

firstly,
1. why would Jose want a Real Madrid Job.?

lets, good pay, the pressure to get results, glamour, controversy...yeah the whole "special one" shebang stuff.

here's why I think he should not.
1. It will be his biggest downfall of his carreer ever. RMA has fired and hired some of the most successful managers in football history i.e: Fabio Capelo, Vincente, Vanderlei, Schuster to name but a few. the guys have done good work in their own right, they just never had a chance to prove themselves over the long haul at SB.

2. Infact, Pellegrini should stay on and find more rythm with the players just like he is now beginning to get things right. no panic needed at, just a realization of what reality is like.

so, if Jose is smart enough, he would keep his Inter Job or move back to England.

Moe