Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafa has spent the 5th most in the league , 5th most on wages , yet people expect us to finish 3rd ?. Since Rafa has come in we have finished 5th ( plus the champions league win ), 3rd , 4th , 3rd , 2nd,7th.

So statisticaly he has underachieved one season in five. Got level in one . and overachieved in 3. And to the guy who said Torres was just as good at atleti ?. His highest total at athletico in la liga was 14 , his first season at Liverpool , he got 24 , the best result for a first seaon player in 30 years. Just read Torres book , he says himself he owes everything to Rafa for making him the player he is today.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Rafa has spent the 5th most in the league , 5th most on wages , yet people expect us to finish 3rd ?. Since Rafa has come in we have finished 5th ( plus the champions league win ), 3rd , 4th , 3rd , 2nd,7th.

So statisticaly he has underachieved one season in five. Got level in one . and overachieved in 3.

Are you joking? So you are saying that becuase Liverpool have spent 5th highest, they should finish 5th..any higher and they will overachieve..
Didn't you say Hull had spent more than Liverpool???? so they should finish higher than Liverpool!?!?

Seriously stop it.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam

So statisticaly he has underachieved one season in five. Got level in one . and overachieved in 3. And to the guy who said Torres was just as good at atleti ?. His highest total at athletico in la liga was 14 , his first season at Liverpool , he got 24 , the best result for a first seaon player in 30 years. Just read Torres book , he says himself he owes everything to Rafa for making him the player he is today.

:lol: :lol:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Torres was even better player before Rafa, when played as box to box, not AM like now where he sucks ass... He made torres player?

lol what? I think you meant Gerrard :p
Assuming you meant Gerrard, no. He sucks as a central midfielder. He plays the best when he has an attacking free role. He even plays better as a winger than a central midfielder.

B

blueduck

Nah, just United, Arsenal and Liverpool fans.

It's because they know their days are numbered and they aren't happy about it.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Nah, just United, Arsenal and Liverpool fans.

It's because they know their days are numbered and they aren't happy about it.

I assume you man in europe from the barca/reial threat coz city are a joke. :lol:

sid lowe: So, who is your favourite English football team?

Dani Alves: Is a good question … in this moment Manchester …

sid lowe: You mean City, right?

Dani Alves: That's the one. Hahahaha! No. Manchester United.

literally :lol:

B

blueduck

Did I touch a nerve? ;) Everyone knows you are a United sympathiser, Meta.

Nobody is saying City is bigger or better than United. Just that our future is considerably better. But you'll disagree, naturally.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
haha, you didn't touch a nerve I've been wanting to show you that quote for ages but you were banned most of the time. :p

city's future IS bright, I can't deny that, but they are totally hilarious at the moment.

but the doom and gloom surrounding united is all about that debt the glazers stuck on it. I mean if you take the debt away there's no problems. and I can't see the glazers being stupid enough to take on something unmanageable like that debt. they may be total wankers, but they're not idiots. the more financial restrictions they put on united the less chances they'll make money.

the whole obsession with value and looking at younger players is an obvious sign fergie's on the verge of retirement. he wants to build a young team that can outlast him, rather than have it all end when he does (which WOULD fuck the club). hernandez looks a good signing, so did smalling 'til they actually announced it. they need a CM though, desperately.

Are you joking? So you are saying that becuase Liverpool have spent 5th highest, they should finish 5th..any higher and they will overachieve..
Didn't you say Hull had spent more than Liverpool???? so they should finish higher than Liverpool!?!?

Seriously stop it.

Haha , i am just stating the facts , Liverpool are in a mess . Whether it's Rafa , Jesus , or Mourinho in charge , Liverpool are skint. Rafa spent less than Houllier , Our team at the end of Houiller's reign was

Dudek , Finnan , Hyypia , Carragher , Traore , Murphy , Gerrard , Hamman , Kewell , Owen , Heskey , and Rafa .... Reina , Johnson , Carragher , Agger , Insua , Mascherano , Gerrard , Babel , Aquilani , Maxi , Torres. No one realistic could do better than Rafa.

V

Valon

Err what about the Voronins and other crap players he bought?

(unless he got them for free)

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Most of the crap players were free, like Voronin and Degen. But I still stick by my opinion, while Rafa is a good coach in other aspects, he's terrible at man management. He couldn't keep the locker room under control, players like Riera started bitching to the press and now Gerrard wants to leave. Liverpool isn't going to improve with him in charge, in my opinion.

dalitis8

Banned
haha, you didn't touch a nerve I've been wanting to show you that quote for ages but you were banned most of the time. :p

city's future IS bright, I can't deny that, but they are totally hilarious at the moment.

but the doom and gloom surrounding united is all about that debt the glazers stuck on it. I mean if you take the debt away there's no problems. and I can't see the glazers being stupid enough to take on something unmanageable like that debt. they may be total wankers, but they're not idiots. the more financial restrictions they put on united the less chances they'll make money.

the whole obsession with value and looking at younger players is an obvious sign fergie's on the verge of retirement. he wants to build a young team that can outlast him, rather than have it all end when he does (which WOULD fuck the club). hernandez looks a good signing, so did smalling 'til they actually announced it. they need a CM though, desperately.

Man U's debt is the natural outcome of leveraged buyouts....the Glazers are nothing but gigantic parasites...they bought the Club with borrowed money and have been enjoying the privilege of running the Club(which for them means paying themselves outrageous wages) while spending nothing at all on star players.If you subtract what they received from the sale of Ronaldo from what they spent on buying players you will see that...

I think that Man U deserve the worse...since they let their Club become a capitalist venture with only profit in mind....I hope this tendency ends asap....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans