Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Your bias is palpable, Pajo...Can't even be critical of the holier than now Mou because something must've been said...Pathetic, Pajo, pathetic

Where have you been the last decade?...This sort of sportsmanship is part & parcel of Mou's m.o.

It's things like this that make fans like yourself impossible to take seriously, you spin for moronic behaviour

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Your bias is palpable, Pajo...Can't even be critical of the holier than now Mou because something must've been said...Pathetic, Pajo, pathetic

Where have you been the last decade?...This sort of sportsmanship is part & parcel of Mou's m.o.

It's things like this that make fans like yourself impossible to take seriously, you spin for moronic behaviour

Thank you for your praise for me... I was wondering when you'll show up..

And who said i support what jose did, whatsoever? I never do, and i do think it was classless and unnecesarry thing to do. I was just saying he was probably provoked, no way he is stupid enough to do that with no reason...

F

Flavia

And who said i support what jose did, whatsoever? I never do, and i do think it was classless and unnecesarry thing to do. I was just saying he was probably provoked, no way he is stupid enough to do that with no reason...
He wasn't provoked, he was the one provoking all game long. He made a gesture that Messi "stinked" when Messi got kicked on the stomach by marcelo, for instance. When the fight started, he was looking from a distance... then came closer to Tito and poked him. He's been stirring stuff up for a long time now. I don't know what his objective are, but it seems he lost it.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I guess he hates barca then :lol:

He had his comments and all, but never did such things before.. If what you guys say it's true, than he has lost his mind, completely.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Who knows, it might be the truth... I just think it was really, really necesarry to do such a drama, from both parties.. Marcelo got the deserved red card, he went out, why all the reactions and fighting? Just leave it be, even worse tackles have been made in football, it's not like it's first or last time..

Pep showed true class though.

The thing is you are just coming here to say Mou DEFINITELY HAD A REASON TO DO THAT, just because that cunt of a person was the coach of that historic season with Inter. Yes there is a reason he does all these stuffs. It's burning him down that no matter how many strategies he tries he still can't break down Barcelona. All the conspiracy BS that he started after the CL match last season was to save his own ass from the critics. From the fact that he's not the best. The guy is an ultimate narcissist. Why do you think he left Inter like that?! Yeah because Inter was not fascinating for him anymore. Yeah TOO MUCH LOVE FOR INTER BLAH BLAH!!

If you still haven't realized that the guy has some serious issues then there is not much to talk about with you. The guy is just a pathetic loser. Period! And Inter is much bigger club than this piece of shit that you just come to defend this cunt's behaviour just because he was Inter's legend blah blah!

And please stop enlightening Barca fans about class. Inter didn't have the classiest players out there either, so because of that other people should not come lowering the whole image of the club like you guys do in FIF shithole about Barca! Materazzi? Chivu?! Adriano?! Pandev?! Divers? Lucio? Pazzini?!

Yugi

all this drama after Marcelo´s tackle was because he fouled the returned son of Barca and you could clearly see that whole bench is trying to protect Cesc and wants to make him feel home, if let´s say Alves fouled Khedira that hard he would get red card but I dont think there would be such a row because Merda players dont give a shit about each other, it was just family thing there.
But I understand Inter fans dont want to accept the fact that Mourinho did something like this because he won many titles with you, quite understandable

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

It's pathetic though, Pajo..beneath you even...I get it that you Inter lot are constantly winding up Barca fans & talking trash, I hate this/that but coming here to do similar?...What's the point?...Do you see me bashing Inter?...Do you see me winding others up or excusing pathetic behaviour?

And you're a mod on top of things?...Seriously, sportsmanship is something that's clearly missed on you

Monkey chants provoked Marcelo's actions, seriously, you are the epitome of pathetic...Show a little honesty, eh?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I was just saying he was probably provoked, no way he is stupid enough to do that with no reason...

Why probably?...What's your basis for the probability?...Your creative imagination?...Or wishful thinking?...Was this same sort of probability involved with Ramos' horror challenge last year too?

We get it, everyone gets it, you hate Barca...yet you still post on here...Sift through my Inter posts and see where I am hating on Inter, show a little sportsmanship, eh?...Not a lot, just a little

Chainsaw

Killahead
Why probably?...What's your basis for the probability?...Your creative imagination?...Or wishful thinking?...Was this same sort of probability involved with Ramos' horror challenge last year too?

We get it, everyone gets it, you hate Barca...yet you still post on here...Sift through my Inter posts and see where I am hating on Inter, show a little sportsmanship, eh?...Not a lot, just a little

Moronio infection is vital! Funny to me Pajo and Co. in FIF for two years are talking trash about every single thing about Barca, 99% of them have no fucking thing with Inter whatsoever, yet he is talking about class act! Bet their class forum right now is on 'Fuck you Moratti, Fuck you Branca' mode as well for all these Eto'o, Sneijder selling talks!

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Meh, i am biased, and you are not? I am defending Mourinhos action, and you are not defending barca players/stuff reacting? Btw, i am NOT defending him, i am just looking for reason, if there is any. I've never said he is saint or something, since he isnt, far from it, he has always had his moments, lack of professionalism. I dont deny that, i am just trying to get it, why or how it happened...

It's normal to be biased towards your club or the players/stuff you like. It is. Have you heard me whine about Barca fans on FiF? No, you havent. in fact, i am one of the few that is actually defending you there and wish you post more, not necessary about barca, but football and life in general, Michael.

Also Nima.. No, i dont think he has "too much love for Inter"... Inter is history for him, just like Chelsea is. In fact, he did betray us, left without saying nothing, no? I respect him for what he has won and done, that's all... narcissist, yeah he is... And of coruse any club is bigger than any of it's players/coaches, no doubt. I support Inter not because him, or any player, but because it's Inter. And of course, every club has dirty players, and divers, it's normal in todays football... I was just saying, none can speak about class of a TEAM, only individuals.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Moronio infection is vital! Funny to me Pajo and Co. in FIF for two years are talking trash about every single thing about Barca, 99% of them have no fucking thing with Inter whatsoever, yet he is talking about class act! Bet their class forum right now is on 'Fuck you Moratti, Fuck you Branca' mode as well for all these Eto'o, Sneijder selling talks!

Wrong again! Don't generalize, it's all INDIVIDUAL! I will never ever say bad thing for Morrati and co, im all with my individual opinions, not FIF members opinions...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Meh, i am biased, and you are not? I am defending Mourinhos action, and you are not defending barca players/stuff reacting? Btw, i am NOT defending him, i am just looking for reason, if there is any. I've never said he is saint or something, since he isnt, far from it, he has always had his moments, lack of professionalism. I dont deny that, i am just trying to get it, why or how it happened...

No one is asking you let alone expecting you to love Barca...Where am I doing that?...Defending the actions of Mou or justifying it?...It's one thing to defend an action that is defensible yet altogether different to justify poor behaviour - you know, what politicians typically do, dishonesty

And you're not saying he's a saint or not, you're justifying poor sportsmanship - the kind of thing you never see managers do...It's not a difficult issue to resolve, it's black/white...Yet you're spinning for it...Condemning Mou's actions, without justification, is not synonymous with declaring your love for Barca - so don't fret

It's normal to be biased towards your club or the players/stuff you like. It is. Have you heard me whine about Barca fans on FiF? No, you havent. in fact, i am one of the few that is actually defending you there and wish you post more, not necessary about barca, but football and life in general, Michael.

I'm consistent on my posts, here, there or anywhere else...I don't talk out of one side of my mouth here & then give you spin there or anywhere else...You hate Barca, that's your business, but you're disingenuous here...Moreover, defending or justifying petulant actions isn't about bias or club love, it's sophomoric

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Lol lol, and LOL... You have to be JuBe fan eh, besides barca fan? :lol: Because no other than JuBe fans think and talk that, and not even ALL jube fans are like that...

No, but I like Del Piero and Zanetti :)

Just look through the newer findings of the investigation

desoe

Marcelo got the deserved red card, he went out, why all the reactions and fighting? Just leave it be, even worse tackles have been made in football, it's not like it's first or last time..

Because it was just the cherry of the pie. It was not a reaction provoked by this particular foul made by Marcelo, it was a reaction of everything which happened since the portuguese son of a whore start managing Real Madrid. Since he started looking at these games as a massacre, turning his players into raging bulls, equipped with knives between their teeth.

See, it would never happen if the son of a whore didn't choose this approach. It was not about Marcelo, it's about... everything.

marcus_villa

i will break jose jaw.one punch and bang.
hope i get that opportunity fast.
he is ruining la liga completely.
barcelona plz win all 4cups again. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans