Willian

Birdy

Why are we not linked to him??

And it's not because he was the most dangerous player on the pitch yesterday. It screams that he plays for a team inferior to his qualities.
Both feet amazing, workrate, can cover defesively, explosive when needed.
Given that Dembele is 20 and will take time to adapt, much more than what people think, i would definitely try to buy him the summer, and have both of them rotate for the RW position. He can also cover LW and CAM if needed.
What is his price tag? 30-40 m maybe? Steal for these days!

henias

I'd rather get him than Griezmann. He has some amazing control and pace, not to mention finishing ability.

Messi983

I'd rather not go to Barca Transfers and Rumours thread and look for people's comments about Willian last August when we were linked to him. One good game (or better said three good shots because he wasn't really as good except those shots) later people wants to buy him. :lol:

Givenchy

I'd rather not go to Barca Transfers and Rumours thread and look for people's comments about Willian last August when we were linked to him. One good game (or better said three good shots because he wasn't really as good except those shots) later people wants to buy him. :lol:

pretty much this. his problem is inconsistency but when he does turn up hes an incredible player

Gilberto

he is inconsistent as hell. He can be the best player on the pitch, only to be the worst player on the pitch the next week.

Falcao

I’ve always liked him. Think he doesn’t get the credit he deserves because he is prepared to compensate and work hard for the team allowing Hazard to shine.

RIZALDINHO

Why are we not linked to him??

And it's not because he was the most dangerous player on the pitch yesterday. It screams that he plays for a team inferior to his qualities.
Both feet amazing, workrate, can cover defesively, explosive when needed.
Given that Dembele is 20 and will take time to adapt, much more than what people think, i would definitely try to buy him the summer, and have both of them rotate for the RW position. He can also cover LW and CAM if needed.
What is his price tag? 30-40 m maybe? Steal for these days!

because he is inconsistent and he is going to be 30 this year

Home of Barca Fans