Willian

JamDav1982

How sad can a 36 year old man's life be to come onto online forums and argue with strangers for the sake of it. Go get married or something

How sad it is to post lies then get that upset when called on it.

My life is perfectly fine. Cheers.

Great mature posts such as 'Willian can fuck off' is your style it seems.

Richard.H

I'm sure it was posted before but is he really a special request from EV? If so that's ridiculous. Don't want to read through 5+ pages of people arguing with eachother:

Givenchy

i'd be okay with this transfer if it meant Messi playing in the centre but to watch EV play 442 and Suarez shitshow after shitshow while leaving Dembele on the bench is depressing. hopefully we get rid of Valverde after this season before he does anymore damage to Dembele and possibly Alena

mini-Mou can gtfo

JamDav1982

He didn't find the post. I posted a screenshot of the search.

I found the post and highlighted it on Coutinho thread.

You wanted Muniain for 45m ahead of Coutinho at 100m.

Too easy.

Will claim it is about spelling of his name. Can see it already.

Quite like it if that is what is resorted to though so go for it.

ASordidGod

I haven't looked it up so may be wrong, but wasn't Willian's best goal scoring season when he scored all those free kicks? Which he wouldn't get a chance to do here...

George_Costanza

I found the post and highlighted it on Coutinho thread.

You wanted Muniain for 45m ahead of Coutinho at 100m.

Too easy.

Will claim it is about spelling of his name. Can see it already.

Quite like it if that is what is resorted to though so go for it.

I posted a reply in Coutinho's thread. Stop hijacking threads.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
William can cover for messi’s walking in champions league in the right side and he has technical quality

xXKonan

He would have been a interesting signing a couple of years ago but now? his age and the price is working against him.

Not a bad player but I said it before just to much money for someone like him who turns 30 soon.

BBZ8800

We should never, ever give our managers the chance to handpick players. Should have learned from the Lucho Arda and Gomes debacle.

The board bought a 150m Dembele and the coach don't rate him.
That is not the perfect solution either.

So, when a coach is picking players, it is not good.
When the board is picking players whom a coach don't like, it is not good either.

The only solution is if the board and a coach would pick players together.
And then, we don't have proofs that they haven't done that in Willian's case.

MTL_Barca

The board bought a 150m Dembele and the coach don't rate him.
That is not the perfect solution either.

So, when a coach is picking players, it is not good.
When the board is picking players whom a coach don't like, it is not good either.

The only solution is if the board and a coach would pick players together.
And then, we don't have proofs that they haven't done that in Willian's case.

Even if he was a pick by both or Valverde its still too much money, i mean i can understand to pay more for the players you really want but if we were ready to pay 65 mil for a 30yo Willian (what is already double of what i would pay) and Chelsea declined then we have to move on no matter what Valverde wants. Thats not even your everyday barca overpaying anymore, 70-80M for Willian would be a robbery :lol:

jlim632

I wonder did we gt the wrong willian which vv wants... perhaps it was inaki williams that he wanted all along.

Sorin

Now I see who the idiots are in this whole deal. We are(FC Barcelona). Chelsea's management read these cretins like an open book and rejected their first bids, knowing fully well that we're desperate for Willian for some baffling reason I can't explain, and we'll come back and offer even more. The first bid was already pushing it. The money for the transfer isn't the only issue. The issue is that we will give him wages he never even dreamed of and in few years we'll be stuck with a 32-33 inconsistent winger on huge money.

Anyway, hope for the best from this ordeal.

Home of Barca Fans