Willian

Hazard

Messi's loyalty is incredible. Most players of his calibre would've abandoned ship after the Paulinho transfer last year.

Barto is a clown.

FCBfan22

We are buying Willian basically because he hit the post 3 times and scored against us in the CL. For 62 million Euros.

Kill me.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi's loyalty is incredible. Most players of his calibre would've abandoned ship after the Paulinho transfer last year.

Barto is a clown.

No they wouldn't, didn't see anyone asking for transfer except that snake that was bought by Qatar. And Messi is paid massively.

You must be new to Barca to think so little of the stature of this club. Or were you among those who hoped he would sign for City last summer?

xXKonan

Nwopar5.png

Joan

Barto is a clown.

Hey, no! You don't post like this!

Didn't mention Hazard, ffs!

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
So this why Coutinho is getting a European passport?

The ‘secret’ player is a 30 year old bench player.

Devils

Really good opportunity we had...

You take that 100m from Griezmann and the 50m from Paulinho that we will get in a few months and invest it into something great.

Instead they gonna get William who fuck knows who else for midfield.

SMH should have just kept the Chinese Dragon.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Barto is a clown.

Missed the Paulinho part. Yes, you are utterly clueless about Barca and Messi. Fact is Messi asked Paulinho to join. Ok, you might have missed that interview. But you also missed Barca matches as well as Paulinho actually had good chemistry with Messi.

Donatello

I was on Chelsea's forum & those guys were more than satisfied to sell willian for 60M. Hell, they wouldn't even believe someone offered that much.

I guess its just BS, or maybe Barcelona is seriously in very wrong hands.

Willian is not even a Paulinho(who was unique in some way), apart from being a tireless runner, I don't get what's enticing about him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans