Willian

xXKonan

I hate conspiracy theories but I Bet my ass off that fucker Kia Joorabchian is behind this+General interest from the board.

We got rid of Paulinho who was a client of Kia Joorabchian and I guess in order to replace Paulinho Kia decided to push Willian to us.

Givenchy

would be funny if us signing Willian meant Chelsea keeping Hazard

on a serious note though, i have no idea WTF our board are doing. Willian on his day is a top player but hes inconsistent as fuck and like others have said, he doesn't score anywhere near enough. I guess were putting a huge gamble on Arthur becoming that key midfielder as we seem to be disregarding Thiago

xXKonan

Window started off rather well with the Lenglet and Arthur signings and we now descended into maddening territory.

Don't get me wrong Willian is a great player but nowhere near worth the money we have offered for him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
People on shedend don't mind him leaving as they got best years out of him and are happy with the fee too. Confident they can upgrade as well.

But hey, it's a great transfer for Barca. :lol:

Laplacian

hahahaha thiago's too expensive but willian for 55m isn't. kill me.

I bet you chelsea's going to go balls deep and say "and a swap for dembele as well."

Home of Barca Fans