Willian

FinBarcelonafan

I doubt Ansu and Trincao will be here together next season. Dembélé is also a question mark. Willian would basically have that 5th role.
The playing time is very limited. Let's say Lautaro comes:
Suárez starting at the beginning of the season. Lautaro will be 1st sub in attack.
Messi and Griezmann are undisputed. And there are maybe at most 15 min per game we can give to someone else here.

Now I'm not saying we should go all in on Willian. But if we do sign him, it wouldn't be the worst deal we've done over the years.
It fully depends on how the club is planning the development of the rest of the attackers. We could definitely make due without him or any other veteran attacker as backup with what we currently have.

Lautaro should be starter. Suarez super sub.

Sorin

Another old player on huge wages that we will have a hard time getting rid off in 2 years time, when he'd probably be MLS level.

Now if it's a 2 year long contract then he would be a decent signing, but knowing our board, a 4 or 5 year contract is a given.

clemente

We can only wish now the clowns bought Willian, I legit can't believe we will have to play Fati-Griezz-Messi for the rest of the season every single game, plus someone will 99% get injured, stupid money laundering club.

LABarcaFan

If his signing will help smooth any move Chelsea make for Coutinho, then it make sense. Willian is 31 but is a lot better option for our front line. We should not offer him more than 2 years deal, that is for sure.

Porque

He suited the profile Valverde wanted for his 442. I don't know if he fits with Setien's plans however.

I liked Malcom, but it is crazy how Valverde explicitly requested Willian and yet, the closest profile we could match was Malcom who is absolutely nothing alike.

Tekkers

as if his signing will have anything to do with coutinho. he'd only be used to help fund chelsea's werner signing, they want no parts of coutinho. let someone else sign this guy

Catta

There is no way Chelsea get Coutinho, they already secured a much superior player in Ziyech. The only clubs stupid enough to get Coutinho are QSG or a midtable EPL team like Everton, Newcastle, etc.

If Real can't get rid of James, how will Barca get rid of Coutinho.

Home of Barca Fans