Willian

xXKonan

MD claims that we have contacted Willian from their front cover with United interested as well.

I'm going to say this is Bologna, considering we are already going to Axe Yerry, for Arthur for that last Non EU spot in the team. Why would we add Willian? He's turns 30 in a couple of months, occupies a Non-EU spot and despite being hardworking he's can be a frustrating player.

Givenchy

hes really not that good. for his age (30) hes been very inconsistent, certainly not worth the wages or that EU spot

xXKonan

I reckon this one is probably going to be another Francesc Aguilar article.

It will start off saying that we made contacts with Willian's entourage and talk about how we consider him an option as another attacker. But towards the middle and end of the article it mentions the price will probably be to high and the fact he's Non EU would make it difficult and with Arthur set to join it will be impossible for it to happen.

It seems the for last couple of seasons we were linked with Willian early on but it never goes anywhere. This is again probably the case and I totally wouldn't be surprised if Willian's entourage is trying to use us to try and force United into moving for Willian quicker.

TitoTata

Banned
Willian was Man of Match today ... completely overshadowed our very own Coutinho..

Too old for us !??!?!

I think not

FC433

A good option. We need one more fast winger; however, can he play at LW? because we do not want to hurt Dembele's development.

Jombi

The last thing we need is signing players based on WC hype. Especially 30 year olds looking for a final fat contract.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Willian crosses a lot from the right flank, I am not sure if he suits our style because we won't have anybody other than Suarez once in a great while finding those crosses useful.

Plus, if we get Willian where is Dembele going to play?

jairzinho

He's a fantastic player and will offer options in different positions.
But he turns 30 in August. We shouldn't be paying anything excessive for a player that age.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Old, inconsistent, and I strongly believe if we sign him that Dembele will see Denis level minutes next season.

Arthur as well will perpetually rot on the bench because this move validates EV's 4-4-2. Rakitic and Willian will be the starters for like 2 years under Valverde at least I reckon. So no real change to this team, great.

Home of Barca Fans