Willian

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The price does seem high but look at the other transfers going through atm. The whole market is inflated. Ronaldo just went for 100m when he is 33 years old when he was only 80m when he was 24 and in his prime.

serghei

The price does seem high but look at the other transfers going through atm. The whole market is inflated. Ronaldo just went for 100m when he is 33 years old when he was only 80m when he was 24 and in his prime.

:lol:

Us signing this player for 75 makes Juve signing Ronaldo for 100 look like brilliant bussiness, when you look at Ronaldo's level.

hamoon32

United gave 29 yo Matic a 3 year contract. Chelsea gave Giroud 18 month contract. If we're going to give him more than 3 years i'm gonna kill myself.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Aaah the good old "market is inflated excuse", When this incompetent club is buying players the market is inflated and it seems that '80M is new the 40M' as you said a few pages ago. But when Barca are selling players it seems the market is in a disinflation and ' 2.5M with a buy option and a couple of Mcdonalds Coupons is the new 40M'

RIZALDINHO

willian is 29, he is going to be 30 august and he is very inconstant. 65m is to much to spend on him we can sign de light and de jong for 60m but instead we are wasting 65 on willian. what are are board and valverde thinking. chelsea would be stupid to reject that deal, they will never get a deal like this again. i hope the board and valverde don't sign him. he is not good enough to play for us.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
:lol:

Us signing this player for 75 makes Juve signing Ronaldo for 100 look like brilliant bussiness, when you look at Ronaldo's level.

If valverde plans to use the 4-4-2 then Willian is perfect for the right side. Enough technical skills to play for Barca and puts in hard work defensively. Especially needed when coutinho will be on the left side and is weak in defence. In big games last year on the right wing Barca had to play technically limited Paulinho and sometimes Sergio roberto (we saw how bad roberto was at right midfield against Roma).

As for Dembele, it takes the pressure off him. He can ease in more steadily. Remember he is very young.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Aaah the good old "market is inflated excuse", When this incompetent club is buying players the market is inflated and it seems that '80M is new the 40M' as you said a few pages ago. But when Barca are selling players it seems the market is in a disinflation and ' 2.5M with a buy option and a couple of Mcdonalds Coupons is the new 40M'

Barca do a terrible job of selling players. I don’t disagree about that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Obviously Hamzah is going to play the Devil's Advocate for every shit move they make, or genuinely believe they're geniuses.

We're not winning the CL playing the same shit 4-4-2 again with Busquets and Rakitic in the middle and Suarez and Messi on top.

Same problems, lack of pace and a midfield duo that cannot cope against high intensity teams.

serghei

If valverde plans to use the 4-4-2 then Willian is perfect for the right side. Enough technical skills to play for Barca and puts in hard work defensively. Especially needed when coutinho will be on the left side and is weak in defence. In big games last year on the right wing Barca had to play technically limited Paulinho and sometimes Sergio roberto (we saw how bad roberto was at right midfield against Roma).

As for Dembele, it takes the pressure off him. He can ease in more steadily. Remember he is very young.

I've seen enough of Valverde's 4-4-2 to last for a lifetime.

Home of Barca Fans