Willian

ronniecro

all we need now is that wuss rabiot and we're ready to go
also,i read somewhere that gomes is going on usa tour,in order to "build up" his price :banghead:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Welcome Willian I have a feeling la liga will suit him. His experience and hard defensive work will be useful in champions league.

Givenchy

I give up on this board and management. Can't do this shit any longer.

AS and Sport both claim Valverde wanted him after the game where he hit the post twice against us and scored. After one fucking game.

Lucho left us with Arda and Gomes. Valverde is going to leave us with Willian who is going to be impossible to get rid of.

itll be much worse than Lucho. mini-Mou will probably fail to integrate Arthur, Dembele will be off next summer after another season on the bench because EV doesn't like his defending (note: hes a fucking attacking winger) and Willian will be the golden boy work horse. the midfield of Busi-Raki is slow af and will be once again exposed in the CL.

Valverde is clearly out of his depth and that Roma game should of been the nail in the coffin

gregorrin10

Willian would start at RW for Bayern. Sterling is overhyped so good chance he would see significant playing time there as well.

No, Sterling WAS overhyped, but he managed to elevate his game to new heights under Pep and is now surely much better than the likes of Willian. And the only way Willian would start at Bayern, if Robben was injured (and since he's like 34 now it's expected that he doesn't play every game anymore). But if fit, he is still head and shoulders above Willian.

JamDav1982

Pretty much every source reporting on the story says that EV is the one who is asking for him.

Griezmann was the board’s choice, seems like after that failed they just gave free reigns to EV.

The reports also say 'technical staff' like him.

Be bit of both would think.

JamDav1982

itll be much worse than Lucho. mini-Mou will probably fail to integrate Arthur, Dembele will be off next summer after another season on the bench because EV doesn't like his defending (note: hes a fucking attacking winger) and Willian will be the golden boy work horse. the midfield of Busi-Raki is slow af and will be once again exposed in the CL.

Valverde is clearly out of his depth and that Roma game should of been the nail in the coffin

Dembele needs to defend and play as part of team more.

He will play a lot this season and get better and better in my opinion.

Last edited:

FC433

Apparently, CFC accepted our offer 50m + 25m addons. I thought such deal would not happen, not for the reported price at least, but then I remember last summer when we were in a much much worse situation and yet the board had the courage to get Paulinho fo 40m. I am not going to be bothered anymore.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently, CFC accepted our offer 50m + 25m addons. I thought such deal would not happen, not for the reported price at least, but then I remember last summer when we were in a much much worse situation and yet the board had the courage to get Paulinho fo 40m. I am not going to be bothered anymore.

That Sky Italia rumor is false. Looks like Chelsea haven't decided what to do yet.

El Barcelona

Haha omg 72mil and in the mean time we can't sell our deadweight for a penny. If this is wat we want, Okey than. Hope he can justice that crazy price tag. Chelsea would be stupid not accepting such offer.

Home of Barca Fans