Willian

Trafalgar

We became a joke of a club, 75m for an inconsistent nobody ... I feel like Barca will become a very normal club like AC Milan when Messi is sold or retires

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Willian would not start over Sane or Sterling or Mahrez.

You must be incredibly biased or simply dumb to think so. Nothing he's done throughout his career or even last couple of seasons indicate he's any better than them.

If we get him for 70m+, then the CL next season is a must for Valverde because he's using a lot of money for an inconsistent 30 year old so he has to deliver the big one with Willian playing a good role in it.

Devils

Sky Italia is reporting that Chelsea have accepted the 72m bid.

Valverde is a goon. Fucking prick.

Givenchy

Sky Italia is reporting that Chelsea have accepted the 72m bid.

Valverde is a goon. Fucking prick.

you've gotta be kidding me.. 72 fucking million.. i guess the only hope we have is EV being sacked after he inevitably fails this season and selling Willian to China if he starts declining

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Like I needed more reasons to hate Valverde, but he just keeps giving.

If Willian comes to Barcelona , there is no escaping the 442 either with Rakitic and Busi double pivot. Cant wait for one boring shitshow after the other.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I give up on this board and management. Can't do this shit any longer.

AS and Sport both claim Valverde wanted him after the game where he hit the post twice against us and scored. After one fucking game.

Lucho left us with Arda and Gomes. Valverde is going to leave us with Willian who is going to be impossible to get rid of.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans