Willian

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Average (Willian, Rabiot)+ Potential (Arthur, Lenglet)- No WC player= UCL winning betting odds 250+

Coutinho will be playing in champions league and Dembele will hopefully be fit and have match rythym. He is also improving as a player.

With ronaldo going to juventus the balance of power in football has shifted and given Barca a great chance to win it

Trafalgar

2013/14: 4 Goals, 2 Assists.
2014/15: 2 Goals, 3 Assists.
2015/16: 5 Goals, 6 Assists.
2016/17: 8 Goals, 2 Assists.
2017/18: 6 Goals, 7 Assists.

72M for this :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

omidferoz

Why not go after Martial or Douglas Costa. Freaking WILLIAN, fuck this board and fuck EV... what are we becoming? AC Fucking milan? Real madrid Would have never bought him, let alone pay 70+ fucking million.

Givenchy

2013/14: 4 Goals, 2 Assists.
2014/15: 2 Goals, 3 Assists.
2015/16: 5 Goals, 6 Assists.
2016/17: 8 Goals, 2 Assists.
2017/18: 6 Goals, 7 Assists.

72M for this :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

for his age and what hes actually shown, hes a 45mil player at most.

Dembele is already better than Willian at 21. EV will set this club back years

George_Costanza

Coutinho will be playing in champions league and Dembele will hopefully be fit and have match rythym. He is also improving as a player.

Knowing Velvarde, he will start Willian over Dembele so I doubt Dembele will improve that much. EV will be gone after this coming season and we will be stuck with 31 years old average player who has a contract of 5 years. This is Arda Turan case remaking.

Devils

For people saying why don't we go for X player instead of Willian:

His agent is the same as Coutinho and Paulinho. Barca already has a good relationship with the guy and has already done a lot of business with him. The guy also has strong connections to the Chinese market, which I am sure Barca see as an opportunity to recoup the transfer fee for Willian or a significant portion of it.

BBZ8800

100m bro.

He's a World Champion after all and started for France.

What do you say? [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] [MENTION=2258]Hamzah[/MENTION]

Just using your logic.

My faith in Dembele is so low that I would sell him/trade him for more or less anyone, just to save some of the invested money.
So, it is no use to ask me anything about Dembele.

About a CL, I have accepted that we are not favorites anymore.
So, with Dembele=maybe we will win it.
With 442=maybe we will win it.
With Willian=maybe we will win it.

We are not favorites, so imo, let a coach tries his choices, maybe he'll hit a jackpot, you never know.
He obviously doesn't rate Dembele, so it is better to give a coach a player whom we wants.

442 without Dembele and Coutinho was undefeated in La liga.
There is quite a decent chance that we'll play better this season with the same 442 with addition of Coutinho, Willian (and who knows, Arthur, De jong etc...)

You know that I don't believe in the efficiency of Barca's version of 433 anymore, I don't have faith in short players, possession football etc.
So, I don't know what will happen with Willian, but to some extent, at least it is an attempt in a different direction, to try something new.

Arthur-Thiago-Dembele and similar would just be the same old "Barca's" 433 over and over, which we already know that it doesn't work on a CL level.
About La liga, it seems that we can win it even with 442, 433, short players, workhorses, anyone.

So, I'll give a chance to EV to see whether he can improve his 442 which wasn't THAT bad last season.

George_Costanza

His agent is the same as Coutinho and Paulinho. Barca already has a good relationship with the guy and has already done a lot of business with him. The guy also has strong connections to the Chinese market, which I am sure Barca see as an opportunity to recoup the transfer fee for Willian or a significant portion of it.

What is this good relation has done so far for Barca?

Coutinho= 150m+ (over priced)
Paulinho 29 years old from China outlet Bazaar= 40m
Willian 30 years old washed up player= 75m

I would say it's a gay relationship, the agent is the dominant top and Barcelona is a submissive receiving end.

Devils

I would say it's a gay relationship, the agent is the dominant top and Barcelona is a submissive receiving end.

George, you are lying.

El Barcelona

That sums it all up.

Barcilliant

Dembele has the x factor. He can create something out of nowhere. Willian is good but nothing special.

Valverde is just a fucking retard. He will fuck up this season again. Another season wasted for Messi and Barca.

JamDav1982

Dembele has the x factor. He can create something out of nowhere. Willian is good but nothing special.

Valverde is just a fucking retard. He will fuck up this season again. Another season wasted for Messi and Barca.

Barca are not selling Dembele and replacing him with Willian.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Again I have to point it out the Chinese are not stupid. They won't pay top money for a 32 year old Willian discarded by us in a couple of years.

This transfer will be remembered as one of the worst for sure.

Home of Barca Fans