Willian

Joan

Guys, calma. Dozen of pages, thought we had signed him.

Transfer only makes sense if we'll be able to offload him to China in a few years. I'm against it, anyways.

ab739

BBZ gonna defend Willian just because he's 30 years old even though his record is inferior to Dembele's :lol:

Willian is twice the player Memebele is. We would finally have a right winger that can go Not only forward but also help with defensive duties and most importantly, be able to maintain possession

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Willian is twice the player Memebele is. We would finally have a right winger that can go Not only forward but also help with defensive duties and most importantly, be able to maintain possession

Am I supposed to take a guy that says 'Memebele' serious? Not to forget not laying down any stats or anything else to form an argument on why Willian supposedly is twice the player Dembele is?

Just in case you're dumb enough not to realize it's a rhetorical question, which actually wouldn't surprise me at all, the answer to that is a resounding no.

Last edited:

Raketa10

EV wont be the one discussing the fee though.

On more than him that fee is so high. On Abi, Planes the board more so than EV that side of it.

I agree, that’s why I said that I don’t care if he want’s him or not. I can understand that he want’s Willian but someone from the board has to say “NO HE IS TOO EXPENSIVE”.

EDIT: Some of you are really pathetic for insulting Dembele! This kid has shown us in just few games last season that he has ENORMOUS potential. WTF is wrong with some of you?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
https://no.whoscored.com/Players/29463/Show/Willian

https://no.whoscored.com/Players/299513/Show/Ousmane-Dembélé

Somehow Willian's passing success percentage is lower than Dembele's despite getting dispossessed less :lol: :lol:

God, you guys are so dumb. You say shit you cannot even back up.

Dembele takes more risks hence gets dispossessed a bit more, but still makes more key passes and passes the ball successfully to a team mate better.

Besides, we need players that take more risks and does something in attack rather than passing it sideways and keeping the tempo slow.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

https://no.whoscored.com/Players/29463/Show/Willian

https://no.whoscored.com/Players/299513/Show/Ousmane-Dembélé

Somehow Willian's passing success percentage is lower than Dembele's despite getting dispossessed less :lol: :lol:

God, you guys are so dumb. You say shit you cannot even back up.

Dembele takes more risks hence gets dispossessed a bit more, but still makes more key passes and passes the ball successfully to a team mate better.

Besides, we need players that take more risks and does something in attack rather than passing it sideways and keeping the tempo slow.

There is a balance to it though.

Dembele has to learn to play in a team that is there for Messi and realise when and where to take the risks and realise defending is a bigger part of his game than would be at many other clubs.

I dont think the two are battling or Willian or any other winger will negatively affect Dembele next season.

George_Costanza

We actually deserve this board and this idiot manager when we have fans like ab739. I bet you most socios have similar footballing IQ so they elected this board.

Raketa10

Willian, Rabiot, Arthur and Lenglet is a pretty good summer transfer window on paper though.

Undoubtedly it is, if we don’t pay 72 mil for Willian. On the other hand prices for Lenglet and Rabiot (if we buy him for 40 mil) are more than fair. In todays market cca 175 mil for 3 proven players and one big talent is more than acceptable.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Willian, Rabiot, Arthur and Lenglet is a pretty good summer transfer window on paper though.

Good signings that bring things to squad that are needed.

Can add Coutinho to the mix when looking at CL and hopefully Dembele can stay fit.

It would be a very strong squad.

Still.... lot of money for Willian but if it means Real dont get Hazard may be worth it.

Donatello

Has anyone given a thought that there needs to be a highly competitive Barca, even when Messi retires.

Willian, Thiago and Pjanic are all short term fixes. We need some young players as starters who can lead Barca to glory in post Messi era.

Dembele, Arthur, De Jong, De ligt, Alena, Oriol are the way to go. I know they don't guarantee success, but if you don't even give them a fighting chance, how're they gonna succeed.

I seriously fear the time, when Messi will call it off, and we will be left with 30+ players.

We could become present day Man Utd and at worse AC Milian, whose one major reason of downfall was signing wrong players at high prices and failure to find replacements.

Home of Barca Fans