Willian

Judoman

That is too much, but we are desperate, so now Barto told MD to write this to try to scare off Chelsea..

Are we desperate? I don t think there is a reason to be desperate. Specially the kind of desperate it takes to buy a 30 year old for 60+ mil.

I hope that sanity prevails.

Joan

Iker Munian was 24 yo, and had an amazing 16/17 campaign and was indispensable under EV. So if you think 30 yo washed up player worth 80m you are crazy.

It seems Jamdav created his own cheerleading group with you and Laporta taking the front row.

Oh, come on, George. I'm all over this since you promised you'd shave your hair if such comment was found. (suppose the same goes for [MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]) Right before JamDav quoted you in Coutinho's thread.

Jombi

Regarding Douglas.
Why is Willian a starter in Brazil over mighy Douglas?
I know... Tite is an idiot, or Tite likes workhorses Paulinho, Casemiro, winger-workhorse Willian.

Also, if Douglas is so good, why has Bayern let him go?
Let me guess... they are idiots.

So, Willian, Nt starter and Chelsea starter sucks.
But we should buy Martial, Lemar, Malcom, Douglas or rely on Arthur, Dembele, Thiago, all of them are either NOT Nt players or benchwarmers in Nt teams.

Can someone explain to me this new obssession with both:
1. Young, unproven, inexperienced and risky players
2. And a new "thing": overrating players who can't play for their Nt teams (Dembele, Thiago, Arthur, Semedo lol, Douglas, Malcom, Lemar, Martial) and trashing Nt guys like Willian, Rakitic etc.

If we would listen to our forum and turn to Malcoms, Lemars, Dembeles and Douglas Costas, we would soon sink to Arsenal's level or to Liverpool's level from 3-4-5 years ago.

I don't know is it Fifa, Pes, Football manager or Youtube, but I don't know when majority lost any objectivity.

Douglas Costa, Martial, Malcom and Bailey as Barca's starters.
We would sooo end as 6th or 7th placed in EPL with these signings lol.
Good old Uefa cup level.

Why is Renato Augusto a Brazil NT starter? He plays in China. Do you suggest him being the solution for us as well? You cant judge players simply by who is in the national team or you would suggest Adil Rami, Sakho and Mangala instead of Umtiti as the solution for us a few years ago.

Last edited:

Andrew M

Why is Renato Augusto a Brazil NT starter? He plays in China. Do you suggest him being the solution for us as well? You cant judge players simply by who is in the national team or you would suggest Adil Rami, Sakho and Mangala instead of Umtiti as the solution for us a few years ago.

To be fair Renato didn't start in the WC.

Devils

The team for next season (with Willian and Rabiot included):

Diy_QoMXkAAUbxV.jpg

tenor.gif

It's actually an incredible team.

George_Costanza

Oh, come on, George. I'm all over this since you promised you'd shave your hair if such comment was found. (suppose the same goes for [MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]) Right before JamDav quoted you in Coutinho's thread.

How so? Jamdav said, "Would rather pay 45m for a 'promising' player like Muniain to replace Iniesta than 100m on Coutinho".

I never said that. Go check my original quote he posted in Coutinho's thread. I was talking about various CMs and AMs, nothing about Coutinho. The fact that I have never mentioned Munian before and after while I always maintained Coutinho is Neymar's replacement, not Iniesta, doesn't help his case.

Devils

Since so many are past 30, it means some will not be the same players as we are used to in the upcoming season. Its inevitable.

The only players over 30 in that squad are Pique, Suarez, Messi and Verm (who is 4th CB anyway).

serghei

Hell, for 30-35m, I'm all for it. Good squad player. Keep him for 2 years then sell him to China for some good money.

Home of Barca Fans