Willian

xXKonan

So Dembele is in great form right now and improving while at the same time benching Coutinho, yet we want to ruin that by wanting to go after Willian yet again.

A player who is not having a great season at Chelsea and who turns 31 this year and we want him? at least with Vidal he was brought in to help shore up the Midfield and provided something different.

With Willian, I don't see anything. Switching to the 4-4-2 with him at RM and Coutinho at LM won't win us the CL considering how weak both Rakitic and Busi are against Hi Pressing teams. If we lose the CL there's a big chance Valverde decides to leave and we would be stuck with Willian.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
So we don't have 75m for De Jong but have all this moolah for Willian. Guess that shit in his pants must be Gold.

I'd rather we pay pay 140m pounds for FDJ rather then pay 15m pounds for Willian...
This transfer would be absurd on all levels. I thought nothing of it until i was made aware the person reporting on it was a decent source for chelsea.

Its 4am and i cant sleep because of this news. only 19 more days to go...

Last edited:

Donatello

If we are hell bent on offloading Malcom, instead of Willian - Malcom swap, we should do a hudson odoi - Malcom swap, makes more sense.

They have nearly the same valuation, we get to replace Malcom with a talented youngster, Hudson odoi gets to leave Chelsea, Chelsea get a young talented winger, win win for everyone..

Last edited:

Riordon

If we are hell bent on offloading Malcom, instead of Willian - Malcom swap, we should do a hudson odoi - Malcom swap, makes more sense.

They have nearly the same valuation, we get to replace Malcom with a talented youngster, Hudson odoi gets to leave Chelsea, Chelsea get a young talented winger, win win for everyone..

Never thought about this. But sounds great actually. Valverde doesn't seem to rate Malcom. And Hudson Odoi is really talented, wouldn't surprise me if he become just as good as Sancho if he goes elsewhere.

Donatello

These deals are rarely done, if ever btw. And i think Chelsea value Hudson higher than we rate Malcom. They rejected 40m from Bayern not so long ago.

I am also sceptical about that going through. But if we are ACTUALLY GOING FOR WILLIAN, as per reports, this seems a better decision logically to go for Hudson Odoi instead .

And I don't think it will be a problem financially, Malcom is also worth more than 40M, even if not, we are already shelling out 15-20M more for Willian(which could be increased further), we can spend half that money on Hudson odoi & get him. If reports are to be believed he is valued at 50M by Chelsea, that figure can be brought down with negotiations.

Although this is just wishful thinking, there is nothing concrete that we are really in for Willian & that we are willing to offload Malcom.

Last edited:

Riordon

I am also sceptical about that going through. But if we are ACTUALLY GOING FOR WILLIAN, as per reports, this seems a better decision logically to go for Hudson Odoi instead .

And I don't think it will be a problem financially, Malcom is also worth more than 40M, even if not, we are already shelling out 15-20M more for Willian(which could be increased further), we can spend half that money on Hudson odoi & get him. If reports are to be believed he is valued at 50M by Chelsea, that figure can be brought down with negotiations.

Although this is just wishful thinking, there is nothing concrete that we are really in for Willian & that we are willing to offload Malcom.

Agree, makes sense for all parts. No matter what i seriously believe the club should match Bayern 35m bid. Its really low for such a quality youngster. Munir will leave and Valverde doesn't seem to rate Malcom. That way we doesn't get a young 9 now but then we have two quality wingers + Messi when Suarez cant play/need rest.

Givenchy

Malcom was frozen out due to EV not wanting him.. he wants Willian, an older player with experience so he doesn't have to bother coaching him. if we get Odoi, he'll end up Malcom 2.0 while EV sulks because he didn't get his Willian. wouldn't suprise me if hes the twat wanting Rabiot either and we miss out on De Jong

i don't want us to win the CL if it means EV stays on.. 1 year of titles isn't worth the mess this clown will put us in for the future. the seniors wanting him to stay can gtfo aswell

BBZ8800

Regarding Odoi:
1. A coach had a 145m winger and it took more than 12 Months to make him a starter, and even now he is subbed in every match
2. Then we have 41m Malcom, whom a coach didn't want and who played like 200 minutes in a whole season
3. And now a coach AGAIN wants Willian, and you guys have found "a solution" to trade Malcom for Odoi, lol

I know that you can't resist your urges and that you have to jump from one "the next big thing" to a next one as soon as the first one fails.

Personally, if Ev will leave this summer: we shouldn't buy his wishes.
But, if he will stay for at least a season and a half, give him what he wants.
Maybe he has some idea, like Lucho in 2015.

Asking for Willian and getting Malcoms and Odois is also one of the reasons why we are totally without any direction.

Guys will ask me: how is buying Willian a good deal?
Well, give the coach what he wants and in a summer of 2020, sell Willian to China for 30-40m.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Valverde is a fucking moron if he wants willian. Willian is fucking absolute trash. He played OK in two games against us and has been totally shit for Chelsea since then.
In no way should anyone purchase this turd of a player for the prices quoted for any reason ever.
Fucking hell.

The players Valverde targets should tell us that he isn't the right coach for us. He can fuck off back to Bilbao for all I care and he can take willian with him.

Last edited:

Tekkers

Regarding Odoi:
1. A coach had a 145m winger and it took more than 12 Months to make him a starter, and even now he is subbed in every match
2. Then we have 41m Malcom, whom a coach didn't want and who played like 200 minutes in a whole season
3. And now a coach AGAIN wants Willian, and you guys have found "a solution" to trade Malcom for Odoi, lol

I know that you can't resist your urges and that you have to jump from one "the next big thing" to a next one as soon as the first one fails.

Personally, if Ev will leave this summer: we shouldn't buy his wishes.
But, if he will stay for at least a season and a half, give him what he wants.
Maybe he has some idea, like Lucho in 2015.

Asking for Willian and getting Malcoms and Odois is also one of the reasons why we are totally without any direction.

Guys will ask me: how is buying Willian a good deal?
Well, give the coach what he wants and in a summer of 2020, sell Willian to China for 30-40m.

rafinha >>> dembele, remember? hahaha

BBZ8800

Valverde is a fucking moron if he wants willian. Willian is fucking absolute trash. He played OK in two games against us and has been totally shit for Chelsea since then.
In no way should anyone purchase this turd of a player for the prices quoted for any reason ever.

A random question: if he is bad, why is Chelsea not letting him go for our overpriced bids?

1. So, WE are idiots for offering too much for him
2. THEY are idiots for not selling him for a too high bid

Either BOTH clubs are idiots or he is not as bad as people here rate him.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
They don't have enough wingers to let him go.
Their younger winger wants to also leave. Malcom doesn't have the pl experience/have an understanding of their system and they're fighting for top 4...

Both boards are retarded,you only need to look at recent Chelsea transfers to see that.
Drinkwarer 40m+, bayako 40m, morata 66m, zappacosta 25m,57m jorginho, 64m pulsic. If that doesn't scream retardation then nothing does.
He is a terrible player, his own fanbase know this, the world knows this except you, Valverde and our board.

Let me ask you this,you are happy to pay £50m pounds for a soon to be 31 year old player who has obviously physically declined and is the most inconsistent player ever. Go check what his own fans say about his performances...

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

Is this a freaking joke or a comedy show gone horribly wrong? I was hoping never again to see us being linked with this bum but either the British tabloids are bored or the board are doing what they do best which is messing up.

Shocking and insane stuff if those rumors are even remotely true. Absolutely insane. Surely Abidal can't be this thick?

Home of Barca Fans