Willian

henias

There's nothing wrong with having a whinge and a shout on a football pitch. It happens all the time. It is not an issue

Again, I'm not discussing about whether shouting is considered alright or not. Not my fcking point. Read again before you jump on it just to act like some tough ass life veteran and give me life lessons. Jeez.

Raki13

Another ridiculous signing if it goes through , this clown goes missing in most games he plays. Nowhere near good enough for Barca.

Andrew M

Again, I'm not discussing about whether shouting is considered alright or not. Not my fcking point. Read again before you jump on it just to act like some tough ass life veteran and give me life lessons. Jeez.

Take a chill pill, bro. I wasn't intentionally patronising you. You're just making out Suarez as some sort of villain because he is an expressive player emotionally. Messi and Iniesta would probably not say a word but other players can be different. I think it is useful to have players who shout a bit.

And Suarez delivered a lot more than most last season. I know it is very fashionable to make Suarez out as the worst striker on the planet right now, but I don't subscribe to that cult of hate.

henias

Take a chill pill, bro. I wasn't intentionally patronising you. You're just making out Suarez as some sort of villain because he is an expressive player emotionally. Messi and Iniesta would probably not say a word but other players can be different. I think it is useful to have players who shout a bit.

And Suarez delivered a lot more than most last season. I know it is very fashionable to make Suarez out as the worst striker on the planet right now, but I don't subscribe to that cult of hate.

Haha that wasnt what you were talking about. You were talking about about whether shouting is normal and that's not my point.

Now you said I'm making Suarez out of a villain, making me like I hated him, no, never meant that. I was only saying the preferential treatment given to him, whether or not he is a veteran shouldnt affect how teammates are nonetheless equal to one another.
I'm not hating Suarez, just pointing out the fact that in that particular match that he was frustrated, he really wasnt doing any better, I never said his contributions in the whole season, but even certain aspects of his game is questionable but I shall not dwell into that less you make me out as a villain as well.

Never said he is the worst striker. Not sure what cult of hate as well. You're making things up along the way.

BarçaBarça

It is so unbelievable that our choices seem to be between quite fine players like Thiago and Kanté, while every summer we also chase some ridiculous mediocre and typically old players as well like Di Maria and Willian. That is why every Barca-fan must fear the transferwindow as much as look forward to it, because there is no guarentee whatsoever that the team will get better - it is just as likely it will get worse. But coincidence (like we don't want to pay 60M, but gladly 50M for Di Maria) helps us dodge countless bullets, it is absurd sometimes..

Home of Barca Fans