User Tag List

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Willian

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    What can I say? God help us dodge this bullet.
    probably a Di Maria size bullet behind this one knowing our board..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    He isn't worth more than 40M, even 60M is too much.
    Agreed. When i first saw these rumors i thought "yeah why not maybe he's cheap" and then read further saw 60+ asking price

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    You have it wrong buddy.

If Willian and Rabiot are the level of players you want to sign then don't bitch about not winning the CL later. That's all I want to say about this subject.
    Finally someone said it. Expect nothing in CL with whose kind of buys. If they were free, then maybe. Paying for them? No way..

Lifestealer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    80m is the asking price if you believe the rumors. And Ronaldo went for 100m. Baffling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    Oh shut the fck up with your life lessons bullshit. Lmao. He's shouting at him while he himself isnt doing any better. How about I throw a punch at you because you are going to get hurt at some point in your life, since that's "part of life". Taking things out of context. I never said anything about whether Dembele's feelings will get hurt because thats not my fucking point. I'm talking about Suarez.

There's nothing wrong with having a whinge and a shout on a football pitch. It happens all the time. It is not an issue

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    60 million!!! I don't know who the morons are here. Us for even offering that much or Chelsea for not accepting. I'll wait to see if we bite the bait and offer more, then it will be clear.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hopefully Yerry refuses to leave taking up that last non-EU spot

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    There's nothing wrong with having a whinge and a shout on a football pitch. It happens all the time. It is not an issue
    Again, I'm not discussing about whether shouting is considered alright or not. Not my fcking point. Read again before you jump on it just to act like some tough ass life veteran and give me life lessons. Jeez.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't we already have a Brazilian quota with Arthur and Coutinho? Why Willian, why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn’t mind him for like 30M. He has a good work ethic and can be a good mentor for Dembele.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Don't we already have a Brazilian quota with Arthur and Coutinho? Why Willian, why?
    Because we couldn't get Di Maria last summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another ridiculous signing if it goes through , this clown goes missing in most games he plays. Nowhere near good enough for Barca.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    Again, I'm not discussing about whether shouting is considered alright or not. Not my fcking point. Read again before you jump on it just to act like some tough ass life veteran and give me life lessons. Jeez.

Take a chill pill, bro. I wasn't intentionally patronising you. You're just making out Suarez as some sort of villain because he is an expressive player emotionally. Messi and Iniesta would probably not say a word but other players can be different. I think it is useful to have players who shout a bit.

And Suarez delivered a lot more than most last season. I know it is very fashionable to make Suarez out as the worst striker on the planet right now, but I don't subscribe to that cult of hate.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Take a chill pill, bro. I wasn't intentionally patronising you. You're just making out Suarez as some sort of villain because he is an expressive player emotionally. Messi and Iniesta would probably not say a word but other players can be different. I think it is useful to have players who shout a bit.

And Suarez delivered a lot more than most last season. I know it is very fashionable to make Suarez out as the worst striker on the planet right now, but I don't subscribe to that cult of hate.
    Haha that wasnt what you were talking about. You were talking about about whether shouting is normal and that's not my point.

Now you said I'm making Suarez out of a villain, making me like I hated him, no, never meant that. I was only saying the preferential treatment given to him, whether or not he is a veteran shouldnt affect how teammates are nonetheless equal to one another.
    I'm not hating Suarez, just pointing out the fact that in that particular match that he was frustrated, he really wasnt doing any better, I never said his contributions in the whole season, but even certain aspects of his game is questionable but I shall not dwell into that less you make me out as a villain as well.

Never said he is the worst striker. Not sure what cult of hate as well. You're making things up along the way.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is so unbelievable that our choices seem to be between quite fine players like Thiago and Kanté, while every summer we also chase some ridiculous mediocre and typically old players as well like Di Maria and Willian. That is why every Barca-fan must fear the transferwindow as much as look forward to it, because there is no guarentee whatsoever that the team will get better - it is just as likely it will get worse. But coincidence (like we don't want to pay 60M, but gladly 50M for Di Maria) helps us dodge countless bullets, it is absurd sometimes..