Willian

Givenchy

60mil for 30 year old Willian?! fucking hell :lol: the guy is inconsistent if you watch the PL and the only reason people are happy with this is based on a one off performance vs Barca. like someone said before, EV will bench Dembele our 2nd most expensive signing. we have enough speed if we give Dembele a chance, get a damn world class midfielder and stop chasing pensioners

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'll be the first to tell you that I believe(important distinction here) that we need more mobile and faster players in the team, but the only criteria cannot be that you're fast, even less so when you're 30 years old, inconsistent, never hit 10 goals or 10 assists in any competition in your entire career and might cost close to 70m euros.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mahrez for 60m is already too much. At least he is not that old. 60m for Willian is just stupid.

If I had the option between Mahrez for 60m and Willian for 60m then I would rent a private jet to get Mahrez to Barcelona ASAP, that's how bad Willian for the same sum is in comparison.

And Mahrez doesn't even take up a Non-EU spot either which you could keep open for a player that's actually worth it.

Leicester didn't even want to sell to a PL team so perhaps we could have gotten him for a bit less too.

Anyway, not saying should have signed Mahrez, just poining out the contrast between the squad management and planning between Barca and other clubs.

MTL_Barca

This would be waaaay too much money for a player like Willian. Getting a winger is nice because we only have one and Willian isn't the worst but he's already 30 and paying more than 60M here would be crazy.

George_Costanza

Another shady business

kia-joorabchian-willian-borges-da-silva-and-vanessa-martins-attend-picture-id461973424

Donatello

This would be waaaay too much money for a player like Willian. Getting a winger is nice because we only have one and Willian isn't the worst but he's already 30 and paying more than 60M here would be crazy.

He isn't worth more than 40M, even 60M is too much.

jamrock

Baffling if this move goes ahead. Far too much money, for an inconsistent 30 year old, who has never been prolific.

Why not go for Pedro for about 10m? He’d literally offer the same.

That sort of money would tempt Bayer to sell Bailey as well, which is a very good young prospect.

Never thought of this but hell yes bring back pedro for way less that offers exactly what he does.

That is smart but they will never think of that

BarçaBarça

You have it wrong buddy.

If Willian and Rabiot are the level of players you want to sign then don't bitch about not winning the CL later. That's all I want to say about this subject.

Finally someone said it. Expect nothing in CL with whose kind of buys. If they were free, then maybe. Paying for them? No way..

Andrew M

Oh shut the fck up with your life lessons bullshit. Lmao. He's shouting at him while he himself isnt doing any better. How about I throw a punch at you because you are going to get hurt at some point in your life, since that's "part of life". Taking things out of context. I never said anything about whether Dembele's feelings will get hurt because thats not my fucking point. I'm talking about Suarez.

There's nothing wrong with having a whinge and a shout on a football pitch. It happens all the time. It is not an issue

Sorin

60 million!!! I don't know who the morons are here. Us for even offering that much or Chelsea for not accepting. I'll wait to see if we bite the bait and offer more, then it will be clear.

Home of Barca Fans