Willian

gatsu

I'd rather get him than Griezmann. He has some amazing control and pace, not to mention finishing ability.

William is good when he has space so he can exploit his speed, but he is not compatible with Barça playstyle. Griezman is a much better fit.

Last edited:

vlad

so hype is ON based on 1 match :D

EDIT: barca should buy or show strong interest in every player which has great performance against barca, doesnt matter if they were consistent before

behindbrowneyes

so hype is ON based on 1 match :D

EDIT: barca should buy or show strong interest in every player which has great performance against barca, doesnt matter if they were consistent before

So true. I remember many wanted Draxler after PSG destroyed Barça in Paris.

Wallace

He is the most underrated Brazilian player in Europe.

Obviously he does not have the style of barcelona. It is a player that likes to play in 1 Vs 1 situation. Has good speed, dribble and good finishing.

In the Brazilian team he plays even better, since he has Brazilian DNA. I hope he appers in the 11 line with Brazil. (Bye bye Paulinho) Imagine a front line with Neymar, Coutinho, William and Jesus (Firmino and Douglas Costa on the bench) playing in the counterattacks against teams that enjoy possession of the ball (Germany, Argentina, Spain...). Madness!

Gilberto

Imagine a front line with Neymar, Coutinho, William and Jesus (Firmino and Douglas Costa on the bench) playing in the counterattacks against teams that enjoy possession of the ball (Germany, Argentina, Spain...). Madness!
mouthwatering attack indeed :2thumbsup:

draconifire

Think he was sidelined for the most part of there PL winning season previous year by our own Pedro. Good player, but no point in trying to get him here.

Birdy

:valverde2: Please consider him this summer. He is perfect for rotating with the inexperienced Dembele next year, and providing the necessary depth on the wings, without relying on players like Vidal or Gomez, or Paulinho at RW..
He is playing less than what he should at Chelsea, and any player will jump straight to Barca.

Gilberto

Meh. Dembele is already getting little playing time. Bringing another winger in means he would get even less playing time and his already low level of confidence would hit rock bottom.

Givenchy

He was brilliant against us in both legs, would of loved to see him at Barca but that boat has sailed. every time he was in and around our area i was shitting myself, its been a while since someone gave me that feeling against us

Catta

If we can get him on the cheap, he would be a great rotational option and joker from the bench

El Gato

Villarato!
Something about Brazillians with afro hair that makes defenders shit themselves these days.

He's so much better of an option than Hazard in these types of games. It's not funny how underrated he is. Such a shame he isn't 5 years younger and nobody saw his tremendous utility player purpose.

Home of Barca Fans