Willian

khaled_a_d

1-His contract is over, he can sign for us already now and come for free in summer. He isn't Eriksen for us to pay 20M
2-By this time I think people should get the fact that those tabloids love t recycle those old rumors.
3-With all that said, nothing surprise me from this club anymore

Messigician

Why this rumour every fucking year.

Deluded people still think EV wanted these players, it's obvious the board make all transfer decisions. The manager is only the public face of the club

Androutsos

He honestly isn't a bad player at all, and chances are he would plug right in and fit in our new system... but what is the point?

Actually... I kinda want it to happen so we don't have to read about it anymore!

Nucky

Again with Willian? They'll probably chase him even when he's retired. We need a classic 9 not CAM/winger..

Rory

so it was never valverde's obsession with willian. I swear EV cultists made out like it was super unfair he wasn't allowed to sign him, turns out it was all the boards idea.

vinni

If we want a short time wing that is proven why dont we just get Pedro. He knows the club and is on par with Willian.

No bias of course :barcascarf:

George_Costanza

so it was never valverde's obsession with willian. I swear EV cultists made out like it was super unfair he wasn't allowed to sign him, turns out it was all the boards idea.

Who knows, I think it was Valverde's obsession and now the club obsession.

It will take couple of years until we really clean all EV's psychological damage for the team and the management.

Home of Barca Fans