Willian

JamDav1982

Rafael is like Jamdav, both extreme. One hardcore Pep/Cruyff and Laporta, the other is hardcore Rosell/Barto and corruption. Both annoying as hell but I can tolerate Rafael more often and sometome he post great stuff.

To be fair not sure even Rafa thinks Barca should spend almost 90m on Seri and Muniain so there are worse out there... like Georgie.

George is his target audience though ans laps it up.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rafael is a shithead. Even other toxic Barca twitter accounts have denounced his fuckery.

He steals other people's content and rose to fame through his "inside sources" which obviously all turned out to be BS.

Pfmpd1

I've no idea why you are spunking 70m POUNDS on a 30 year old Willian.

Wow. You must really have a lot to spend this summer unless he is your main signing?

Trickykid

Wow. You must really have a lot to spend this summer unless he is your main signing?

You need to catch up, buddy. Silly season is in full swing, and apparently you've missed the last few hours of it.

Truthist

Someone has to fill the void left by Arda Turan. Who cares about paying 3x his value when there's money laundering involved.

Porque

I really hope this is a smokescreen but it appears not. 80m for Willian is an incredible sum. Dembele won't get a starting sniff all season long as with this move Valverde will be taking the 442 to the bridge.

Being completely honest, in Valverde's 442 Willian is the right profile, but surely for 80m we can get someone who is better, younger (23-27) and more consistent.

EDIT: Roma bid £31.3m for Malcolm who is also that kind of profile.

Any suggestions?

bryanyes.jpg

Home of Barca Fans