Willian

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
See now Tottenham are a team to genuinely look out for, with or without Bale. First time I've actually rated them. They've had good sides but nothing to be overly worried about, but now their side is pretty awesome.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
having his medical

Willian agrees five-year deal with Tottenham

Last edited:

Grimwig

why. Liverpool have better players then him on the wings, and a more talented one in suso. willian is prone to disappear in matches. he already chose money over a career by moving to Russia, he's not a player you want in your team, and his ability is not so great that they override his attitude, like someone like zlatan might be capable of. willian's just talented. Liverpool don't need him. sterling is much better. assaidi is good enough for them too. I wouldn't take willian if I were Liverpool.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sterling is much better than Willian... One of those things you definitely gotta hear in life!!

B

beautifulgame

why. Liverpool have better players then him on the wings, and a more talented one in suso. willian is prone to disappear in matches. he already chose money over a career by moving to Russia, he's not a player you want in your team, and his ability is not so great that they override his attitude, like someone like zlatan might be capable of. willian's just talented. Liverpool don't need him. sterling is much better. assaidi is good enough for them too. I wouldn't take willian if I were Liverpool.

Lolzzzz

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sterling is much better than Willian... One of those things you definitely gotta hear in life!!
Sterling is very unstable and still has a lot to improve. I think he has got higher potential than Willian, but surely Willian is better right now.

biscuits

Banned

Oh come on stop hiding that. We all clearly can see that you are closet Liverpool fan, otherwise you should be worried about your health

DavidVillano1

I've read some amount of garbage online in my time, but this is close to being the poorest.

S7_MUFC

I thought he moved to Russia because Shaktar decided to sell him(ie. Thiago Silva situation)........He was looking for a move to chelsea

impeh

Hi, its me..
Sky Sources: Chelsea in advanced talks to sign Willian from Anzhi

:lol:

i doubt he'd play much tbh.. spurs seems more logical if he wants regular football.

Meitux

They have so many midfielders for the 3 positions behind the striker and yet again they want to sign him? He's unneeded for them really, if they do sign him it could be a case just to steal him from Tottenham.

Home of Barca Fans