Willian

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Guys dying to come to Chelsea. SIGN HIM UP!!

Love how he hasn't said Chelsea is is favourite club or some rubbish like always wanting to come to us, just telling the truth about wanting to get better and play at the World Cup.

Meitux

Chelsea is full of players for those 3 positions behind the striker, he is unneeded for them really but i wouldn't be surprised if they'll try to sign him.

abual3bed1

The kid is really good. He's worth the 30m price tag. Hopefully he chooses Liverpool over Spurs.

Spurs look to have no scouts and are ready to hijack any possible deal they feel they like.

Kerrybai

Or maybe Arsenal.

I'd love to sign him although is he worth the money? I'd say fuck it and sign him up :D

I think Spurs need him more. Soldado is a great signing but he needs someone creative to provide him with quality chances. At Liverpool you guys have Coutihno, at Spurs they have Siggy... Willian could take spurs above Liverpool.

At Liverpool I assume he will be played on the left while at Spurs he will mostly play CAM. Liverpool nicking him could prevent Spurs from reaching 4th, perhaps allowing them to sneak in instead. This could be one of the most important transfers of the summer.

Jenks

I've never seen anything from Willian to justify a £30m pricetag. He's very tidy in midfield and good at retaining possession, but in the final third I don't think he offers anything particularly extraordinary. He's not a kid either, he's 25.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I think Spurs need him more. Soldado is a great signing but he needs someone creative to provide him with quality chances. At Liverpool you guys have Coutihno, at Spurs they have Siggy... Willian could take spurs above Liverpool.

At Liverpool I assume he will be played on the left while at Spurs he will mostly play CAM. Liverpool nicking him could prevent Spurs from reaching 4th, perhaps allowing them to sneak in instead. This could be one of the most important transfers of the summer.

Well Coutinho and Willian could interchange throughout the game.

Still I am dubious we will actually sign him.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Tottenham is really building a great squad! Hope they finally get CL again, would be deserved imo :)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
They'd only deserve it if they finish in the top 4.

Which I think they will now. Because not only are they signing Willian but Lamela as well.

barca1899

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Willian in London today near the hotel. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23THFC&src=hash">#THFC</a> <a href="http://t.co/Aa1tjEH8tn">pic.twitter.com/Aa1tjEH8tn</a></p>— Seleção Brasileira (@BrazilStats) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrazilStats/statuses/369818189640630273">August 20, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jenks

They'd only deserve it if they finish in the top 4.

Which I think they will now. Because not only are they signing Willian but Lamela as well.

Plus Arsenal are standing still, or arguably backwards when you take injuries into account.

Home of Barca Fans