Willian

Trequartista

The good
So it looks that Chelsea want him
We now reached a stage where Chelsea are linked with every single Brazilian on the planet
Is Roman's new Girlfriend Brazilian?

Willian has been linked to liverpool :D

Neymar's attiude reminds me of yours..........enough said.

You mean Neymar Spams forums with useless posts?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Surprised we're linked with him considering he's not a high profile Brazilian. Don't know if he'd do well in the EPL, ain't seen enough of him. Looks a good player though.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Definitely their best player yesterday. Should have done better when Valdes was far out though. As expected he gave problems to Alves not only offensively but also defensively. As soon as he got out there was no stopping to Alves

N

nejcf15

possible transfer would be worth 5-10 million €. if we cant sign Sanchez...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lol why would you buy both Willian and Mata!? Only one among them... That would be a tough choice

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I'd like Willian and Sanchez.

DM: Busquets/Mascherano
CM: Xavi/Iniesta/Keita/Thiago
RF: Pedro/Willian
CF: Messi/Villa
LF: Villa/Sanchez

AM: Messi/Sanchez

fcb1

willy would be decent back up. dont think we should sign any shaktar players though after the money they made out of us from chyggy.
we was muggered!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I wouldn't mind Willian at Chelsea personally, he's a good player. and he can play on the left cutting in, Sturridge on the right cutting in and whoever at the top, Falcao or Torres.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So we've been continually linked with this guy for the past couple days, sounds like he's pretty keen to come and it seems like we'd be able to get him for around 25m, maybe a bit more. Hazard is better and younger but he doesn't want to leave in January, plus with virtually all the elite clubs are in for him he's much more likely to go to them than Chelsea, who aren't at that level, so Willian is a much safer bet. Plus, he's a pretty damn good player himself and would improve us for sure.

Personally I'd probably be inclined to get Willian now, despite him being cup-tied, since I just don't see Hazard picking us over Real Madrid, Barca or United in the summer. Milan would be smart to go for him as well. Barca would probably be the least likely to go for him though since I don't see where he'd fit into the side right now. But waiting until the summer and trying to outdo the clubs I just mentioned is just way too risky, and by the time the bidding war is over Willian could be gone too.

Home of Barca Fans