Willian

Cule4life

The Culest
How do such incompetent people come to manage a club like Barca. So sad that Barca is being held back by such buffoons in charge.

Devils

Y'all complaining about the price but fail to realize we'll capitalize on his prime years and then sell him to China in a few years time for 80-100m.

If you haven't realized it yet, these Asian countries are willing to invest huge amounts to attract Barca players because it gets them international recognition to sign players directly from Barca.

This is investment genius that keyboard transfer experts will fail to see.

:bartomeu:

Hidz

Great player, but i don't think we will need him. Let alone spent this much money on him, while we could also use it to bring Thiago home..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Y'all complaining about the price but fail to realize we'll capitalize on his prime years and then sell him to China in a few years time for 80-100m.

If you haven't realized it yet, these Asian countries are willing to invest huge amounts to attract Barca players because it gets them international recognition to sign players directly from Barca.

This is investment genius that keyboard transfer experts will fail to see.

:bartomeu:

Nope, they won't. They are not that stupid. Plus the government has already started cracking down on clubs spending too much money buying foreign players. The bubble will end soon.

If we get this guy for 60m, he will be sold for less than 20m in two years.

Laplacian

Get rid of Dembele then. I'd rather see Dembele fulfill his potential than to see him wasted at my own club. Too much of a great talent so fucking it up is a crime to football.

Devils

Nope, they won't. They are not that stupid. Plus the government has already started cracking down on clubs spending too much money buying foreign players. The bubble will end soon.

If we get this guy for 60m, he will be sold for less than 20m in two years.

They sold Paulinho for 40m then bought him back for 50m + huge taxes a year later.

The government ain't going to stop a club from buying a player.

Chinese football is a growing market and has just come into fruition over the past decade, the bubble wont burst anytime soon.

henias

Get rid of Dembele then. I'd rather see Dembele fulfill his potential than to see him wasted at my own club. Too much of a great talent so fucking it up is a crime to football.

True. Under Valverde, it's gonna get worse. Coaches who have no clue how to utilise and nurture talents, isnt our way of sustaining this club. Downright abysmal. Then the fcking clowns in our club making a fool out of themselves.

Dembele will flourish elsewhere, better faster strikers unlike Suarez that can probably be on par with him. Rather than someone who shouts at a young teammate, performs like absolutely shit and still gets a free pass because his Messi's best friend. EV the puppet of Farto and co will prolly piss his pants if he confronts Suarez.

Get the 60 mil and spend on a future striker or midfielder, ya wankers.

Last edited:

Andrew M

True. Under Valverde, it's gonna get worse. Coaches who have no clue how to utilise and nurture talents, isnt our way of sustaining this club. Downright abysmal. Then the fcking clowns in our club making a fool out of themselves.

Dembele will flourish elsewhere, better faster strikers unlike Suarez that can probably be on par with him. Rather than someone who shouts at a young teammate, performs like absolutely shit and still gets a free pass because his Messi's best friend. EV the puppet of Farto and co will prolly piss his pants if he confronts Suarez.

Get the 60 mil and spend on a future striker or midfielder, ya wankers.

If someone shouting at you on the pitch is going to hurt your feeling you will get nowhere. Sometimes you have to get shouted at and it's a part of life and learning.

Home of Barca Fans