Willian

BBZ8800

I think BBZ would call him a low IQ player. One of the worst Brazilians in Russia.

I don't see anything dumb in his game.
He is just hot and cold, inconsistent.

I haven't seen too many: wtf moves from him.
Unlike some other players.

IQ is not his problem.

Devils

BREAKING

[tw]1017391658009223168[/tw]

They were the first to report the Paulinho transfer to China so it might hold merit.

Welcome Willian!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nope. Fuck off.

About 30-35M too much and will stall Dembele’s development. Nothing good about signing him.

Tekkers

this club clearly has money to blow. so if the likes of hazard, mbappe, etc. are willing to leave their clubs then they should have no excuse to not pay their transfer fees if they're really willing to sign an average 30 year old player for 60m+

Judoman

I hope that s not true. I was almost getting hopefull, that our board will start to manage transfers as a business.
He s a fine player, but he is 30 years old. This price is ridiculous for a 30 year old not named Messi/Ronaldo.
Also, how about the non-eu spots? I thought we were maxed out.

FCBfan22

I hope that s not true. I was almost getting hopefull, that our board will start to manage transfers as a business.
He s a fine player, but he is 30 years old. This price is ridiculous for a 30 year old not named Messi/Ronaldo.
Also, how about the non-eu spots? I thought we were maxed out.

Mina is going out ASAP.

Judoman

Oh ok. I would much rather keep Mina, than get Willian.

I don t get this guys. They make such silly moves. It makes more sence to give Munir a shot, than to buy 30 year old for absurd amount of money.

GOAT_SUAREZ

It could actually be true. The telegraph is saying Chelsea will let him go if someone offers there asking price of 60 million pound which is 67/68 million euros.

Home of Barca Fans