Willian

Givenchy

Have you ever watched him ?

I'd say he was the exact opposite of inconsistent tbh.

yes, watch him for Chelsea and you'll see. if you're going on his CL performance against us sure he was great but hes 30 yrs old and EV would probably end up benching Dembele for his workhorse attitude

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Henry and Larrson also arrived at Barca late in their careers and they were fantastic signings. I wouldn't mind him tbh, he would add speed and technical abilities. Also he could be useful in CL coming off the bench.

Raketa10

Henry and Larrson also arrived at Barca late in their careers and they were fantastic signings. I wouldn't mind him tbh, he would add speed and technical abilities. Also he could be useful in CL coming off the bench.

For 80 mil??? Dude come on!!! And please don't compare Henry to Willian.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
For 80 mil??? Dude come on!!! And please don't compare Henry to Willian.

Nah if he were to arrive the price wouldn't be 80M, this is just Chelsea not wanting to sell. If they agreed to sell it would be 40M max.

I am not comparing their abilities, I am saying that we had great transfers with players that people consider old, even Mathieu was a decent back up player. Not everyone that we bought at age 29-31 were Arda Turans.

Last edited:

mesiesta

I am watching his games starting from his Shakhtar days. By that time it was totally visible that he is a twice better player than Douglas Costa. However, now it's too late to buy him, it will be better to sign Martial instead of him (better in LW/CF positions + much younger).

Vilarrubi

Nah if he were to arrive the price wouldn't be 80M, this is just Chelsea not wanting to sell. If they agreed to sell it would be 40M max.

I am not comparing their abilities, I am saying that we had great transfers with players that people consider old, even Mathieu were decent back up player, not everyone that we bought at age 29-31 are Arda Turans.

Would take him for 40m tbh.. a genuine class player for rotation and off the bench

Catta

He is not worth more than 40 mil. Would like him for that price, could become a great rotation player and impact sub.

Raketa10

He is not worth more than 40 mil. Would like him for that price, could become a great rotation player and impact sub.

Buying him would make sense ONLY if we send Paulinho in the other direction since we DON'T HAVE free NON-EU spot on the team. So if we can swap Paulinho for Wilian OK but otherwise it won't happen.

Messi983

There are rumours Juve is prepared to pay 40M+ for Paulinho. But as said before I would rather keep Paulinho if we plan to sell him just so we can buy Willian.

Home of Barca Fans