• Public voting

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Private voting

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
It would really suck if things went cold between now and October 1 so maybe the smaller awards at the end of every week then the big awards at the end.Like an the Oscar's setup.

Last edited:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I was really bored an decided to start it up now, but didn't think it would get such a frenzied reception.

Atleast now, I know certain people are interested and it's only been one day, so more people are likely to come on a read through. It also gives Anton and I time to think about what we're going to do when it comes to the categories and voting method.

I was also thinking about (if Private) a week's worth of voting untill the 7th and that way, we'd have 20 awards with one result being published each day and on the 27th (The forum's one year anniversary) release the last and most significant award? Too slow and boring?

Last edited:

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Fuck me, I can't keep up with the growth of these threads. Though personally private + publish would be the way to go as you already made the cons of public clear and I think they outweigh the cons of private.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I was really bored an decided to start it up now, but didn't think it would get such a frenzied reception.

Atleast now, I know certain people are interested and it's only been one day, so more people are likely to come on a read through. It also gives Anton and I time to think about what we're going to do when it comes to the categories and voting method.

I was also thinking about (if Private) a week's worth of voting untill the 7th and that way, we'd have 20 awards with one result being published each day and on the 27th (The forum's one year anniversary) release the last and most significant award? Too slow and boring?
The problem with that is that we'd need EVERYBODY who's voting to vote by the 7th, cause it's after that when we'd start to release the winners day by day. We'd need at least 2ish weeks for people to complete their votes.

Plus yeah I think it's too slow, if we're going to realse the awards awards in bits, might as well have 20 awards and release 5 per day leading up to and including the 27th. That would work out ideal too really, cause the voting would finish on the Friday, 5 winners announced on Saturday, 5 more Sunday, 5 more Monday, and the final 5 on Tuesday the 27th! And of course releasing them in significance of how important they are.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans