• Public voting

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Private voting

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Better to sort it out this way than people eventually complaining about having to PM it. :lol: All we'll do is not allow any chat in the voting thread.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Good idea, at the end of the day people are complaining about not being able to see other people's votes, yet at the end of my first post I wrote down that we can publish peoples votes after the results are in(we've said it like 5 times actually), so clearly the people aren't actually looking at what has been said.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
See, perfect example. I even said it at the top of this page and somehow people miss it?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
My god! Private vote DOES NOET mean you won't know the answers!

You will know them with the results, not during the voting itself.

/edit: ton the bon was first.

T.I.

Public.

If you get influenced means you are low-minded and dont have your own opinion.

aRegularAce

:lol: the thing with private voting is... releasing 100+ users votes in 1 post aint fun. I prefer to see some discussion/jokes during the voting and it makes things more interesting.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
lol T.I, but it's easy for people to do if they are feeling lazy aswell - Private will avoid that from happening.

Sorry but I'm pretty sure it's going to be Private. We're going to discourage chat in the voting thread anyway, so it won't matter if you don't know who everyone has voted for because you won't be able to talk about it! You will however be able to discuss once the private votes are published!

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Public it is! - Well, looks like it's going to be. I initially voted for Public aswell. Irony aye...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans