• Public voting

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Private voting

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Well there are a significant number of awards that are quite good such as "Best Overall Poster", which actually say something positive about the person who you will be voting for and have a more relevant point to them...

...But we don't want to be boring, so we have another bunch including "Poster you think is secretly an old overweight wierdo in a string vest" (that's just an example by the way, it won't actually be included (Gneg, you're safe for now)).

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Public voting because we are public voting to see wheter or not we will publicly vote.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Another con about public voting is that people tend to chat in the voting thread, so there's going to be a billion pages and we have to search for the votes. We should ban any form of chit chat in the voting thread(since it looks like public is going to win, unless we overrule them as the voting commitee :D).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Aye, agreed with Viva. Maybe we should vote on how we want to choose the voting. In the meantime, I voted private to make it more interesting.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Aye, agreed with Viva. Maybe we should vote on how we want to choose the voting. In the meantime, I voted private to make it more interesting.
lol, that's an example right there!

Voting private because voting public would be boring and continue in the current trend.

Beast

The Observer
It takes the fun out of it if you can't see who's nominated whom.
that's true... we usually have a laugh on the votes
Why would you vote public? it will only influence other submissions. "OOOOW, X has 4 votes and Y has 3. I wanted to vote Z but he hasn't any chance anymore so I will vote Y because he deserves it more than X but less than Z."

I voted private + publish votes after the results are known. No influence and you know which prick voted on you.

no one count early don't worry

Bojan being the forum creator, his vote is worth 15.

cheating :p

Home of Barca Fans