FC Barcelona transfer history since 1973

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Lol. I can't believe we payed 35ME's for Javier Saviola. I remember we payed so much at the time but I didn't know just how much of a waste it would be.

Beast

The Observer
Lol. I can't believe we payed 35ME's for Javier Saviola. I remember we payed so much at the time but I didn't know just how much of a waste it would be.

only that? how about 40 Million for Overmars ? :lol:
the list is quite funny actually u paid a lot of money for some dead wood over the years .

i doubt some of the figures though, excellent find & work nevertheless

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Jesus christ, I didn't realise we payed 40ME for Overmars! I thought it was 40ME for him and Petit.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Hi Titi! Thank you very much for this link! Excelent... some transfers give us very much to think... :beer2:

TiTi

Nice find Titi! :thankyou: Noticed though that Chygrynskiy is not included in the list.
Got another link this is great too and with Chygrynskiy included, It's on german language but you can understand I think.

Last edited:

beef-supreme

It's always been clear that while Barca may be champions on the football pitch, they aren't for sure in the transfer market.

[FCB]Messi[10

I can't believe that Maradona was bought only for 8mil I think. That is like giving Messi for free to another team. But great info about our club. The 2 best players that we got for no charge were Xavi, Puyol, and Messi form Barca B. And now they are legends at the club. Messi still has a long time before he retires but he will definitely be making more history in the future.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans