Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Grafite and Dzeko

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
J

Jordzibob

I would have voted for Milito and Eto, and I think that it rightfully should become the best partnership, but at the moment they are two games into the season, so its unproven for the time being. It will become just as good as Forlan and Aguero imo, but at this moment, its just begun and hasnt gelled quite yet, therefore I went for the two I just mentioned.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah there aren't really many proper strike duos in football cause most teams play with 1 striker, or the team with 2 strikers is a shit team or the duo isn't very good. Drogba-Anelka can turn out awesome, as can Eto'o-Milito, but they have both only just begun. We'll have to wait and see at the end of the season who is the best strike duo.

J

Jordzibob

Yeh I think that applies for Gerrard and Torres aswell (not the just begun part) but Gerrard isnt really a striker, he just pushes waaaaaaaaaay forward from CM, the problem is he's everywhere, lol so its difficult to tell. If Gerrard played as a striker I'd probably have voted for him and Torres, but he doesnt, he's a midfielder, so it cant be counted as a striking partnership. If the voting was down to "best individual striking partnerships" as in look at the two individuals in the striking partnership rather than when they started playing together or how they play together then it would also go to Eto and Milito, but like I said, just started. You never know, maybe Ibrahimovic and Messi will be in here next year............Torres and Villa wernt on the list either?

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
I mainly just whent with club team partnerships that are central based, i would consider messi and ibra differnt, gerrad in more based in CF pos in attack covering part of where kean was.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Strange poll. I had to add Grafite and Dzeko. Furthermore Silva and Villa are considered as striking duo while Messi and Ibrahimovic are not?

BarçAFan10

look man if i added ibra and messi, who do you think everyone was going to vote for?? about dzeko and grafite can't say cause i did'nt watch them much and yeh i shuld hav add them soz cause other pp would hav seen play, and there is other there. :blush:

BarçAFan10

con grats for being the 3rd person to say that, well according to some argumentive liverpool ***** he's considered a striker when he's mainly a CF, atcaking mid based player so the heck i put him in, he scores some classes goals anyway.

0nur`barca

Drogba & Anelka would be my favourite .. Eto'o & Milito . Forlan & Aguero are behind them ..
I like Torres and Gerrard most but can`t see them as a striking duo , Gerrard plays backwards .

Home of Barca Fans