Administrator
Staff member
Seems like Barca best lineup is pretty much this (when all are healthy):

----------Valdes
Alves--Puyol--Marquez--Abidal
-----------Toure
--------Xavi---- ?
Messi-------Eto-------Iniesta

Pep often uses Keita for away games and plays Eidur at home.
What are you thoughts.
With which one of them are we stronger?

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Ediur to penetrate into the area make plays and try to score, while Keita helps calm down the midfield and defend more.

I'm going for Eddy because we're better and stronger going forward and pressuring the opponent, however Keita does a fan job attacking as well.

Eddy for me!

Evil

Shabazz
Gudjohnsen has been marvelous this season, I really like him alot, but I prefer Keita for alot of reasons. Keita can defend and push back and play as a DMF if thing´s go wrong, and he does´nt have problems pushing forward and scoring as well. He has a good header, and a good shot. Plus with Keita playing Xavi can go forward as much as he wants, create chances and score, something which is limited when Guddy plays.
Both are good, even if Gudjohnsen plays I´ll be just as happy, but Keita seems more right.

hendryrusli

I like both players but I prefer Keita to feel that role as he can defend and attack at the same time. Guddy is best used in striker or winger position.

E

edox

Difficult one but I'll go for Keita, I have more confidence in him but against Madrid I hope to see Eidur.

maz

I walk the line
Its good that eidur has made everyone put his CF days out of their mind. His performances in midfield have been outstanding. Its also good that we have such different option in CM with keita and guddy. Obviously the former is more defensive and the latter more offensive, but they both do their job so well. I think based on recent performances i'd rather have guddy. He links up play so well but in a different way to xavi. He is a little more complicated than xavi in terms of his link up, but does it with such efficiency.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Agreed that Guddy is putting in some solid performances as a central/attacking midfielder, but I'd feel much safer with Keita because of his defensive abilities and work rate. His work rate not only allows him to get in amongst the oppositions midfield and cover for any defensive duties that in Xavi you might find lacking, but it also allows him to push forward and get into the final third where he has already demonstarted that he can find the right positions and be a danger in the air.

...He also has a lethal shot that i'd like to see more of.

Home of Barca Fans